PDA

View Full Version : Fedex Package Pickup Question

killramos
11-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Hey guys, i haven't had anything shipped to me Fedex in a long time, always Canada Post or UPS lately.

Do they not let you pick things up at the depot in the evenings after a delivery attempt any more?

Basically they keep trying to deliver me something ( on attempt 2 ) in the middle of the bloody day when reasonable people are at work. And on the slip they left me yesterday, NOTHING, just a hand written tracking number and a big yellow box where i can sign to have them leave the package ( Signature on Delivery due to value and fragile ) which is something i do not want them to do in my neighborhood and this weather.

No option for me to tick off to pick up at depot. No location for depot pickup. Which i seem to remember there used to be on their slips.

Anyways can anyone enlighten me on how long i get to sit on this merry go round and just go get my item lol.

shakalaka
11-24-2015, 03:55 PM
You should be able to call them, provide a tracking number and schedule a pick up. I've done it countless times.

killramos
11-24-2015, 03:59 PM
I'll give er a try :thumbsup:

killramos
11-24-2015, 04:09 PM
Ok i called and the lady was said "well the package is already at the depot waiting for you", to which i replied that's not what my card said. She also said the driver was on crack for giving me the form to sign away liability because the place i bought it from doesn't authorize waiving the SOD requirement haha. She was pretty mad about that.

But regardless i can just stop in and grab it tonight. Works for me. One benefit of living technically in the NE is the airport is close :rofl:

Thanks for the tip bud. I wasn't sure they would authorize pickup over the phone since i wasn't the shipper.

:closed:

lasimmon
11-24-2015, 04:34 PM
I sort of thought you were talking and responding to yourself in this thread haha.

shakalaka
11-24-2015, 04:41 PM
:poosie:

killramos
11-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Beyond hasn't driven me that far off the deep end. Yet.

shakalaka
11-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Don't worry, I might change my avatar shortly if I get rid of the M3 soon. Then people will stop getting confused. lol

Strider
11-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Don't worry, I might change my avatar shortly if I get rid of the M3 soon. Then people will stop getting confused. lol

Getting rid of it already? :eek:

killramos
11-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Ballers gotta ball man