PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Deals

Modelexis
11-27-2015, 01:37 PM
http://www.baysideperformance.ca/michelin-tires

Check out those tire prices.
I've purchased small bits from this site before and so I can vouch they're good to deal with.

Whole site is on sale, but IMO tires are always needed and you gotta get deals when you can!

*I'm not affiliated with this site in any way.

Kloubek
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Good thing you didn't put this in the other thread that had the EXACT SAME NAME.

R154
11-27-2015, 02:44 PM
People who visit the technical portions of this forum may not visit the general portion. He is justified in making a new post for members of this section.

In other words, go fuck yourself you useless twat.

Kloubek
11-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Oh, ok... so let's all just visit various areas, creating the exact same thread and balloon the thread count 5X so it's all nice and broken up.

I don't agree it's justified.... but even if it was, your animosity in response to a statement that wasn't even directed to you is a little over the top. Keep calm and TRY to un-asshole on....

R154
11-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Nay.

Rocket1k78
11-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Bayside is my go to for parts. Very good guys there and their prices are really good too

Those tire prices are untouchable but where we get raped is the install from another shop. Check out Redline too, they list the prices on site and its installed.