PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTT: All Motor 2000 Civic SiR (200WHP)

Myz
12-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : Honda Civic
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 160 000kms
Location of Vehicle : CGY
Description : Motor & Transmission has under 5000kms. The suspension has under 1000kms. Tires were used for just one summer.
Currently needs a tune since I swapped out the intake mani.
Ideally I'd like to trade for a clean BMW E30 Coupe or Sedan (no convertibles)
Keep in mind this is an example of a mint clean SiR with no accident history or rust. Therefore, I'd only look to trade for an E30 in similar body shape.
I've come to the point I'm over the honda hype & as much as i enjoy the cars, Im very much a bimmer fanatic.
You'll judge by the list of brands, that I went crazy on this build & spared no costs as it was meant to be my final build but nothings ever final i guess. No Ebay knockoffs were used in this build

If you're a picky guy like I am, then this is the civic for you. If you're looking for a civic winterbeater, I'd urge you to look elsewhere.
This car is requires a true enthusiast to appreciate what's all gone into this build

The details of the engine assembly can be seen at
https://98luder.wordpress.com/category/engine-build-3-crvtec/page/3/ (http://)

the reason for the minimal mileage in comparison to when the motor was built: I spent 3 summers working away from home so never really got to drive the car.
Now I've relocated closer to work but I've also picked up a BMW summer car & I tend to roll with that most often.
This civic was built for track duty even though its 100% street legal.Sadly I dont get to track it that often.
Extras :All the brand Names. Supertech, Skunk2, Hardrace, ATi, Samco, AEM, Hondata, SSR, Volk, Recaro, Takata, Nardi, PWJDM, Chargespeed, VictorX, RC (The list is endless). Tuned By Kenny @ Turbogixxer And Made 200whp Reliably.
Asking Price : $50 000 (well not really....But I'd ideally like to trade for a clean E30

I think it should go without saying NO PART OUTS
I'll gladly sell you the entire car though, & you can embark on a part out.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone :

Pictures :

Myz
12-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Sorry to those that had the link fail on them.
I think its now fixed.

Myz
12-21-2015, 04:13 PM
A few more pics for those that appreciate builds without knockoffs.

Myz
12-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Another pic

Myz
12-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Interior

Myz
12-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Last one