PDA

View Full Version : My coworker is boinking his aunt...

Gripenfelter
12-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Ok story time...

We have a young student employee at my work. 20 yrs old and just out of college. So we're shooting the shit and he tells me this crazy story. I just had to share.

His name is Vlad. When he was 17 yrs old his 36 yr old aunt was hitting on him hardcore whenever they would meet at family events. She is married to his mom's brother (his blood uncle) who is 45? Anyways, his uncle is apparently doing someone in his office. They have a crap load of cash and a huge million dollar house. Divorce isn't an option because neither wants to lose their lifestyle.

So the following year Vlad turns 18 and attends a family wedding in another town. He takes his GF at the time with him. The house is packed full of family members. He is sleeping in a room with his gf in a sleeping bag on the floor with 5 other people in the room including his horny aunt and cheating uncle. Middle of the night Vlad and his GF start doing it thinking no one knows.

The next morning the mother of the bride, different aunt (Vlad's mom's sister) has a family meeting. She's pissed. She says certain people are doing inappropriate things at night and so she has made up new sleeping arrangements for everyone.

That night he has to sleep in a bed with his 17 yr old male cousin (on his mom's side) in a room with 4 pre-teen kids on the floor in sleeping bags. Middle of the night his 15 yr old female cousin (from his dad's side) comes into the room buck naked and jumps on him. She thought Vlad was the 17 yr old cousin. He thinks it's his gf sneaking into bed with him. He makes out with her for 2 mins before he realizes it's not his gf. He jumps out of bed freaking out. His cousin says she can't go back to her bed because she snuck out naked lol.

So they work out an agreement where the naked cousin's sister will go sleep in the bed she came from, naked 15 yr old cousin will sleep in Vlad's bed with the 17 yr old male cousin she wanted to boink. Vlad will go sleep in naked cousin's sister's bed because that's where his gf is supposed to be.

Musical beds ensue in pitch darkness in the basement. He jumps into the bed where his gf is supposed to be but unbeknownst to him, his horny aunt switched beds with her because she didn't like the way Grandma smelled. He finds out later that was BS and that the Aunt actually knew Vlad was switching beds.

So Vlad jumps into bed with horny half naked aunt and they end up doing it. She's a fairly experienced woman and blows his mind. Vlad's gf is very confused the next morning and has no clue what happened. Vlad is really attracted to his aunt now after what happened but doesn't do anything else about it.

Fast forward 5 months. Vlad is 19 and still "with" his gf...if you can call it that. Whenever something breaks in his uncle's house or they need PC help, Vlad's uncle always calls him to come fix it but he's never home when Vlad comes over and Vlad's horny aunt takes advantage of the situation each time and they end up in bed each time.

He's now 20 and single. GF is seeing someone 8 yrs olds than her...coincidence? He is still boinking his aunt about once or twice a week and says he can't stop. He says young chicks haven't got a clue what to do in bed and he's hooked on older women at their sexual peak.

No pics of aunt but he says she is very average looking. It's what she does in the bedroom that he's attracted to

rob the knob
12-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Gripenfelter
Ok story time...

We have a young student employee at my work. 20 yrs old and just out of college. So we're shooting the shit and he tells me this crazy story. I just had to share.

His name is Vlad. When he was 17 yrs old his 36 yr old aunt was hitting on him hardcore whenever they would meet at family events. She is married to his mom's brother (his blood uncle) who is 45? Anyways, his uncle is apparently doing someone in his office. They have a crap load of cash and a huge million dollar house. Divorce isn't an option because neither wants to lose their lifestyle.

So the following year Vlad turns 18 and attends a family wedding in another town. He takes his GF at the time with him. The house is packed full of family members. He is sleeping in a room with his gf in a sleeping bag on the floor with 5 other people in the room including his horny aunt and cheating uncle. Middle of the night Vlad and his GF start doing it thinking no one knows.

The next morning the mother of the bride, different aunt (Vlad's mom's sister) has a family meeting. She's pissed. She says certain people are doing inappropriate things at night and so she has made up new sleeping arrangements for everyone.

That night he has to sleep in a bed with his 17 yr old male cousin (on his mom's side) in a room with 4 pre-teen kids on the floor in sleeping bags. Middle of the night his 15 yr old female cousin (from his dad's side) comes into the room buck naked and jumps on him. She thought Vlad was the 17 yr old cousin. He thinks it's his gf sneaking into bed with him. He makes out with her for 2 mins before he realizes it's not his gf. He jumps out of bed freaking out. His cousin says she can't go back to her bed because she snuck out naked lol.

So they work out an agreement where the naked cousin's sister will go sleep in the bed she came from, naked 15 yr old cousin will sleep in Vlad's bed with the 17 yr old male cousin she wanted to boink. Vlad will go sleep in naked cousin's sister's bed because that's where his gf is supposed to be.

Musical beds ensue in pitch darkness in the basement. He jumps into the bed where his gf is supposed to be but unbeknownst to him, his horny aunt switched beds with her because she didn't like the way Grandma smelled. He finds out later that was BS and that the Aunt actually knew Vlad was switching beds.

So Vlad jumps into bed with horny half naked aunt and they end up doing it. She's a fairly experienced woman and blows his mind. Vlad's gf is very confused the next morning and has no clue what happened. Vlad is really attracted to his aunt now after what happened but doesn't do anything else about it.

Fast forward 5 months. Vlad is 19 and still "with" his gf...if you can call it that. Whenever something breaks in his uncle's house or they need PC help, Vlad's uncle always calls him to come fix it but he's never home when Vlad comes over and Vlad's horny aunt takes advantage of the situation each time and they end up in bed each time.

He's now 20 and single. GF is seeing someone 8 yrs olds than her...coincidence? He is still boinking his aunt about once or twice a week and says he can't stop. He says young chicks haven't got a clue what to do in bed and he's hooked on older women at their sexual peak.

No pics of aunt but he says she is very average looking. It's what she does in the bedroom that he's attracted to

did yo yo watch playboy story chanel today

ExtraSlow
12-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Are you on pain meds today grip?

FixedGear
12-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Bs

rx7boi
12-05-2015, 11:00 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Story time with Grip is always epic.

btimbit
12-05-2015, 11:58 PM
So all the cousin's are doing each other too?

Maxt
12-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Was I the only one waiting for "about tree fiddy"?

revelations
12-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Eastern Europe is ..... strange that way.

CompletelyNumb
12-06-2015, 01:59 AM
What in the actual fuck

R154
12-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Classic beyond. Thank you so much for bring it back grip.

This story is a treasure. Likely fictitious. But, a classic.

FraserB
12-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Lol Winnipeg

Deetz
12-06-2015, 09:15 AM
This is entertaining for sure :rofl:

Sugarphreak
12-06-2015, 09:51 AM

schurchill39
12-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Incest is the best, put your cousin (aunt) to the test.

Sentry
12-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Maxt
Was I the only one waiting for "about tree fiddy"?
And it was about that time I realized...

btimbit
12-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Incest is the best, put your cousin (aunt) to the test.

"What I drive: 383 Camaro LT1"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FigEu2i0QEM/T-s1RUu89SI/AAAAAAAAAC8/q3muGQHSkDE/s1600/now+i+get+it+(1).gif

Gripenfelter
12-06-2015, 01:05 PM
I made this post on another forum in 2010. It came up in conversation the other day so I just copied and pasted it here. Thought you guys would appreciate it. I have no clue how much is true or BS. I have no reason to doubt him. Like, who brags about banging their family members? :dunno:

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/f-body-lounge-24/my-co-worker-sleeping-his-aunt-769133/

black300
12-06-2015, 04:08 PM
LOL! Just a great big family get together. ;)

R!zz0
12-08-2015, 09:04 AM
So Vlad, any plans for Christmas?

Just gonna be hanging out with my family :rofl:

max_boost
12-08-2015, 01:50 PM
I'm glad he's having such a good time. Waiting for the update when Uncle finds out. :eek: :drama: :hitit:

Masked Bandit
12-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Grip ftw...lol

jampack
12-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Probably the most interesting (entertaining?) and fucked up story I read today. lol

max_boost
12-08-2015, 06:16 PM
You need a new user title. Greatest story teller of all time.