jaguar f-type
ford Mustang
porsche 911
smart fortwo
fiat 500
ford fiesta
nissan micra
honda fit

It doesn't say but I think the vehicles are 2016s.

jwslam
12-17-2015, 12:31 PM
bVGOQyq7cFI

Stephen81
12-17-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm 6'6 and had a 2015 Mustang as a rental this summer. Felt great to be able to stretch my legs out, pretty comfortable seats too!

Biggest pet peeve with height I find is having to duck my head down to see when traffic lights are changing :cry:

revelations
12-17-2015, 01:30 PM
I sat in a Fiesta last year and it fit me just fine (6-4) but the B pillar is right by my head on the 4 door models .... which is an immediate deal killer. :banghead:

jwslam
12-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Stephen81
Biggest pet peeve with height I find is having to duck my head down to see when traffic lights are changing :cry:
Drop top :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

NoPulp
12-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Interesting! Find it interesting the small cars that were suitable. I've sat in the back of a fiat and didn't think it was horrible but I'm 5'11.

I feel they missed one big part... entering/exit the car in a parking spot. In some cars I have issues entering/exit in tight spots, couldn't that be an issue for taller people?

kevinb
12-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by NoPulp
Interesting! Find it interesting the small cars that were suitable. I've sat in the back of a fiat and didn't think it was horrible but I'm 5'11.

I feel they missed one big part... entering/exit the car in a parking spot. In some cars I have issues entering/exit in tight spots, couldn't that be an issue for taller people?

Yeah it probably would because tall people have to swing the door out farther to get in and out.

Also this guy is 6'5" but he isn't "round". Tall and big would also change fit.

M.alex
12-17-2015, 05:59 PM
6'5'' is basically poverty manlet status, LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/DKCpWqz.png

spikerS
12-17-2015, 06:44 PM

I have given up trying to find a car like that, or even one that doesn't have the rear view mirror right in my line of sight blocking half the road.

Trucks for me all the way.

zipdoa
12-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by M.alex
6'5'' is basically poverty manlet status, LMAO

snip

Lol, that chart has moved upwards by half a foot since the last time I saw it.

JfuckinC
12-18-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm 6'6 and had a 2015 Mustang as a rental this summer. Felt great to be able to stretch my legs out, pretty comfortable seats too!

lol so annoying, i have to do it in my ram at some intersections :rofl:

revelations
12-18-2015, 01:55 PM
6-4 is about the max height I'd recommend for people in Canada.
Clothes, shoes, cars, airline seats still JUST fit and are not impossible to find.

In the US and places like Denmark, you can be 6-6+ and its all good.

Canada has a lot of stumpy fat people and the consumer market seems to cater them only.