PDA

View Full Version : Review: Thi Thi Subs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SoSlowDx
03-15-2004, 11:57 AM
For all of you guys that haven't tried or don't know of this store you guys are missing out...

Probably the best vietnamese subs in the city...:drool:

It fills you up well. CRXguy can back me up on this one.

Food 5/5
Service 4/5

Takes a while if you're in during lunch other wise it's all good

rage2
03-15-2004, 12:01 PM
I'd rate the food 5/5, I was addicted to these subs for years.

Service, I'd rate a 5/5 when it's not busy. When it's busy, 1/5 for service... 1 hour lineups sucks!

SoSlowDx
03-15-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah the service is good only when it's rush hour it's a long wait...yeah it's quite addicting!:)

B17a
03-15-2004, 12:14 PM
So true, the best subs period, I've tried other places but no one is even close. The key is to go either at 10am or 2pm, if you go at noon on a nice day, be prepared to wait!

SoSlowDx
03-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Talking about this makes me hungry...Thi Thi Subs on here should deliver :D

B17a
03-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
Talking about this makes me hungry...Thi Thi Subs on here should deliver :D

I seriously would pay for that, it's a good 15 min walk for me from my office so if I have to wait half an hour, it's a whole hour wasted....(but make no mistake, I carve out at least an hour of my day to enjoy sweet sweet Thi Thi subs).:D

benyl
03-15-2004, 12:26 PM
I love this place!

5/5 for taste

3/5 for service (an average).

Guess where I am getting lunch today.

Isn't the owner's son on Beyond?

SoSlowDx
03-15-2004, 12:31 PM
yeah he is it's Thi Thi Subs haha....it's worth the wait though it's still avoidable if you come at the right time

ugotahondaeh?
03-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Food 5/5
Service 1/5

Really good subs but the long lineup definitely sucks!! :thumbsdow Even with 4-5 people a head of you and with your foot inside the door, it's still a 15-20min wait. :banghead: :banghead: I tried callin' 45mins in advance for 2 subs a couple of times so i don't have to stand in line and when i showed up, they haven't made 'em yet! :rolleyes: So that's another 5-10mins of waiting and the guilt of cutting in line in front of others while you wait. :D

EK 2.0
03-15-2004, 12:40 PM
yeah he is it's Thi Thi Subs haha....it's worth the wait though it's still avoidable if you come at the right time

When I worked downtown I used to call ahead of time and he would have them prepared for me...

toyboy88
03-15-2004, 01:39 PM
best subs every made...way better than subway or quiznos or any other vietnamese subs place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wait about 30 mins every saturday at lunch for these subs mmmmmm:) :D

id wait as long as it took i don't care.....slowly roasted french baguettes..then all the toppings........satay beef are the best:thumbsup:

CRXguy
03-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Good shit it is! I only order the Beef Sate and it's REALLY filling! :drool:

switch
03-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Fill in the details so I can find this place:

- Restaurant name
- Ambience /5
- Service /5

thanks!

:D I always wondered wtf Thi_Thi Subs name meant!

B17a
03-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Its across from the west side of Harry Hays (I think it's actually right where Macleod Tr. southbound starts near Riverfront Ave). Tiny hole in the wall roughly the size of my closet!:D You can't miss it though, just look for the line of people standing around.

max_boost
03-15-2004, 02:58 PM
If customers are willing to wait for 1+hour for a sub, it definitely speaks volume about the placE!! I want to try one but there is ALWAYS a lineup and I hate waiting. LOL

Weapon_R
03-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ugotahondaeh?
I tried callin' 45mins in advance for 2 subs a couple of times so i don't have to stand in line and when i showed up, they haven't made 'em yet! :rolleyes: So that's another 5-10mins of waiting and the guilt of cutting in line in front of others while you wait. :D

Do you really want your subs made in advance? I know that most subs would taste like ass if you made them too early...

speedracer
03-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Too bad they had to get the commercial bun oven.... Instead of the 4 or 5 mini ovens.. hehe

Now the wait is FOREVER....

ugotahondaeh?
03-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Do you really want your subs made in advance? I know that most subs would taste like ass if you made them too early...

I don't expect them to make it 45mins in advance, but when I tell them I'll be there in 45mins then its up to them to decide if they can meet my request. If they tell me they are busy and I have to come down then it’s no big deal. But when they accept the order then I expect it to be ready when I show up 45mins later. It’s a business and it’s all about servicing your customers.

My rating for the service still stands.

That.Guy.S30
03-15-2004, 08:40 PM
thanks for the comments guys.

switch- thi is my moms middle name

max- give it a try you'll love it. ask john to take you

honda- i agree with you on the waiting but you also have to see our side of the fence. its does get busy and sometimes they fall behind.

weapon_r- ppl have told me my subs taste better when they are made in advance(the sauces saok into the baguette, so it has more flavor)

crxguy- if you help me install my parts for the subie ill get you one on the house.. lol

CRXguy
03-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
crxguy- if you help me install my parts for the subie ill get you one on the house.. lol

you know where i live! :D :thumbsup:

SI-vic
03-15-2004, 10:06 PM
hey B,
how about you deliver one to my grannies house
i'll tip you an extra cent!
hahaha common man we're neighbours

That.Guy.S30
03-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic
hey B,
how about you deliver one to my grannies house
i'll tip you an extra cent!
hahaha common man we're neighbours

haha next time gimme a call ill tell my parents to bring it home and you can come pick it up

szw
03-16-2004, 12:55 AM
don't go anymore cuz kinda pricy compared to before when i went a lot. need beyond discount :D

max_boost
03-16-2004, 03:36 AM
Beyond meet for subs!!! :thumbsup:

B17a
03-16-2004, 08:35 AM

weapon_r- ppl have told me my subs taste better when they are made in advance(the sauces saok into the baguette, so it has more flavor)

:werd: I'll second that, sometimes I'll buy a few (yeah, I'm the asshole at the front of the line ordering 5 and holding things up!) and damn they taste so much better at the end of the day. You just need to warm it up a bit!:drool:

toyboy88
03-16-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by szw
don't go anymore cuz kinda pricy compared to before when i went a lot. need beyond discount :D

its not pricey:confused: its only 4.50 for a satay sub with everything on it. id actually pay up to 7 $ for it. TASTES SO GOOD!!!!!

SoSlowDx
03-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Beyond meet for subs!!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by B17a

:werd: I'll second that, sometimes I'll buy a few (yeah, I'm the asshole at the front of the line ordering 5 and holding things up!) and damn they taste so much better at the end of the day. You just need to warm it up a bit!:drool:

:thumbsup:

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:31 AM
hahaha we should do that order in the day pick up at your house at night man like back in Dover hahaha

Oh yeah tell me what going on with the old school chicken sub ?:D

That.Guy.S30
03-18-2004, 01:34 AM
the old school sub is in the works..
haha call and pick it up man.. ill tell my parents

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:48 AM
hahaha...fuck I always forget to add it to my phone haha call you at school for the number haha

see that ppl the old school sub is in the works one of the best hahaha

:drool:

3g4me
03-18-2004, 10:49 AM
What is the diference between a veitnamese sub and Subway?:dunno:

B17a
03-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me

Better question is what is the difference between a Thi Thi sub and Subway. It's about the same diff between say a Ford Festiva and a Mercedes SL 55! Seriously though, taste one and you'll never ask again, plus it's cheaper!

thich
03-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me

you get:
1. WAY more fat... :D
2. BETTER food
3. BETTER price

CKY
03-19-2004, 02:02 AM

ewwwwwww soggy buns *chomps on sub

Ben
03-19-2004, 02:30 AM
Ah good ole Thi Thi subs

I think I've probably put a good g note into tha place during the couple years I worked downtown. Sometimes went 3 or 4 times a week, hahaha, not much else downtown anyways (telus tower) unless you wanna pay 10-15 bucks at a restaurant, and for the money you cant beat it. If it wasn't Thi Thi's it was Pho Hoai :drool:

The Gentleman working at Thi Thi's was so friendly, always knew what I wanted, and how I wanted it prepared. I used to hate Cilantro, now I like it.

I did not like how it was so damn busy in the peak times, but thats life, it's not like they have a huge shop and workforce, everything is made to order, fresh, and good. I think if a place is busy, it speaks volumes about it's quality.

:thumbsup: for Thi Thi subs. Its on my top 3 list of things I miss about working downtown, next to the Hot business women in the summer in Bow Valley Square and Eau Clair :drool: and Pho.

SI-vic
03-19-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Ah good ole Thi Thi subs

I think I've probably put a good g note into tha place during the couple years I worked downtown. Sometimes went 3 or 4 times a week, hahaha, not much else downtown anyways (telus tower) unless you wanna pay 10-15 bucks at a restaurant, and for the money you cant beat it. If it wasn't Thi Thi's it was Pho Hoai :drool:

The Gentleman working at Thi Thi's was so friendly, always knew what I wanted, and how I wanted it prepared. I used to hate Cilantro, now I like it.

I did not like how it was so damn busy in the peak times, but thats life, it's not like they have a huge shop and workforce, everything is made to order, fresh, and good. I think if a place is busy, it speaks volumes about it's quality.

:thumbsup: for Thi Thi subs. Its on my top 3 list of things I miss about working downtown, next to the Hot business women in the summer in Bow Valley Square and Eau Clair :drool: and Pho.

the gentleman was probably the father of the company.
he's a really cool and nice guy.... he's really really respectful.
the mother of the company is nice too.
I honestly think that Thi Thi subs has great customer service...... sure its busy and all but... thats because the food is so damn good. I dont blame that place for being so busy..... but once you get to the front of the line, they're so friendly and nice.
The thing is.... thats the way they are all the time... 24/7.

You know your business is succesful when you compare it to HOT Business women and hot women in bikini suits.

Ben
05-13-2004, 08:53 AM
Guess what I'm having for lunch today! :drool: :drool:

haha

B17a
05-13-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Guess what I'm having for lunch today! :drool: :drool:

haha

:thumbsup: I ate 3 the other day, so good!:drool:

Kor
05-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Holy crap those subs are good. I wish I hadn't read this post. I want one and I can't go get one.

The place on 17th is also pretty good, but even so its not HALF as good as Thi Thi. They even started making them at the UofC now, you can get em at Bake Chef. But not the same... not even close.

B17a
05-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Viet sub places are a dime a dozen. Trust me, I've tried enough of them. There is no comparison.

benyl
05-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Guess what I had for lunch yesterday :thumbsup:

toyboy88
05-13-2004, 10:25 AM
comapred to QUIZNOS its way better than their toasted subs...and way CHEAPER, AWESOME AGAIN!!! just had two yesterday!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

B17a
05-13-2004, 10:40 AM
Except prices went up, $5.25 for a sate chicken now!! J/K. still a great deal.

Ben
05-13-2004, 11:47 AM
15 minutes till Lunch Time! w00000000t!

Maybe I'll do a photo diary of the buying and enjoyment process, hahahaha

Ben
05-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Oh MAN! Soooo GOOO!!!!

it's been like 8 months!:drool: :drool:

Weapon_R
05-13-2004, 12:59 PM
What's the address of this place? Is there any parking? If I go at 1:30, will there still be a bad lineup?

B17a
05-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
What's the address of this place? Is there any parking? If I go at 1:30, will there still be a bad lineup?

Sandwich Mecca is located on macleod tr se right across from the Harry Hays building and Riverfront Ave. Right on the east side of Chinatown. 1:30 is alright, depends on what you mean by bad lineup. I went before 11:30 last week and still waited an hour. The best time I found is 6pm.

That.Guy.S30
05-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Except prices went up, $5.25 for a sate chicken now!! J/K. still a great deal.

the price of the chicken subs are up becuase of the increase in price in the chicken breast. probably becuase of this bird flu, not sure.

SwitchBlade
05-13-2004, 05:31 PM
which one is on china town thi thi subs or sandwich meca?

That.Guy.S30
05-13-2004, 06:47 PM
i beleive he is reffering to my store as the sandwich mecca

That.Guy.S30
05-13-2004, 06:47 PM
edit:shit double post

B17a
05-14-2004, 07:20 AM

Correct, Thi Thi the holy land of subs!:D Where's the "bowing down" smilie?

w3apon
05-14-2004, 03:04 PM
I Had the Sate Chicken Thursday it was soooo good!
They even had a very cute helper girl (daughter?) in yesterday :D

SI-vic
05-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by w3apon
I Had the Sate Chicken Thursday it was soooo good!
They even had a very cute helper girl (daughter?) in yesterday :D

Either the daughter which I bet it was, or it was Thi_Thi_Subs gf
either or, they're both worthy of a TAP.
hahaha jk Binh

SoSlowDx
05-14-2004, 05:12 PM

hahaha jk Binh

:rofl:

damn going to pick me up some subs this weekend :D

SwitchBlade
05-14-2004, 05:29 PM

kool i will have to check it out maybe tomorrow night after VUB :thumbsup:

Jynx
05-14-2004, 05:45 PM
can someone actually explain what a Thi Thi sub is?
thank you!

PhenomSE
05-14-2004, 09:38 PM
OMG!!!!! :eek: Me and my buddy went to try these famous subs...and oh my freakin' gawd!!!! :eek: I dunno what it is...but they are seriously amazing!!! They need to get rid of that hole in the wall and expand!!!!! Take out that PHO place right beside it!! :D My buddy can't take much heat at all so he took like 3 small bites and gave the rest to me so I had the rest of his saute beef sub and my own as well :drool: :drool: :drool: I think that is the best meal that I have had in a long time!! A saute beef sub w/everything BUT the cilantro and a Brisk Iced Tea :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think I waited like 4 minutes at about 6:15pm. My buddy wants to know what makes them hot?? The spread that goes on them first...or the sauce at the end? :dunno: And they do taste better when the sauce soaks in the bun!! MMMmmm

PhenomSE
05-14-2004, 09:41 PM

:werd: :drool:

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 12:20 AM

hahaha jk Binh

you fucker!! ahha

yes guys that was my sister. her status:unknown lol you can ask her though

and jynx a thi thi sub is a vietnamese style submarine. we have all types of different sandwiches. its totally different from subway or quiznos(sp) kind of hard to explain, its better off if you go try it for yourslef!

PhenomSE, it is spicy because of the soy sauce and the sate sauce, but more the sate than the soy. the spread at the beginning is a type of mayo/butter.

thanks for the compliments everyone

lam-boy
05-15-2004, 12:58 AM

:rofl:

damn going to pick me up some subs this weekend :D

delivery? hahaa.

Kor
05-15-2004, 01:56 AM
BUT the cilantro

Naw thats the best part!

Ben
05-15-2004, 02:14 AM
The Line up at 1155AM

http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/thithi01.jpg

Enjoying the Product 20 minutes later :drool: :drool:

http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/thithi02.jpg

:drool: :rofl:

Note: Normally the bun isn't broken and busted and beat looking like that, however I got sandwiched in the elevator against the wall and the sub took the brunt of it. Still so so good.

PhenomSE
05-15-2004, 10:52 AM
There should be a little Thi Thi booth @ VUB...They'd make a small fortune in one day!! :drool:

MGC
05-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Let me tell you great subs at Thi Thi. There also not stingy on the stuff they put in it. But he's something I thought you guy would find interesting. The original owner of Thi Thi has her own lito shop rite beside New Asia Mall down on Center at the Lito corner. So my best guess is that if its the original owner of Thi Thi then maybe the quality might be close. Other then that all the other places blows chunks.

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 04:47 PM
uh guy what are you talking about?
we are the orignal owners and the name is ours. lol we dont own anythin close to new asia and i wish i did.

where did you here this info from?

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 04:48 PM
nice pictures ben!:thumbsup: thanks!

Ajay
05-15-2004, 05:01 PM
we are the orignal owners and the name is ours. lol we dont own anythin close to new asia and i wish i did.

I have yet to try one of these subs....maybe I'll try one on my way home from work tomorrow.

Are you guys open on Sunday nights at like 7 at all?

/////AMG
05-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Crap! I can't believe I've missed this thread. The best subs I have had is that place on 17th Kim Anh Subs ?
So damn good, I'm definitely going to Thi Thi Subs this week!

/////AMG
05-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Yah, post the hours for us please

max_boost
05-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Can someone bring me a sub:drool: I want to try one but have no time to drive to Chinatown and wait in line for one.

MGC
05-15-2004, 06:16 PM
I didnt say you owned both of the sub locations. I said that the original owner from the chinatown location has taken over another viet. sub store on centre steet. Just on the corner of the south parking lot. And I didn't say the name isent yours just the original that use to own the place couldnt handle the place herself so she sold the place and now she has found a new place for herself. Also, my other post did say original owner so now you would be the new owners.

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 08:33 PM
actaully there was never a owner before us. we ARE the orignal owners and creators and we have never sold our name and franchise to anyone else. maybe you just think they are different owners when they are the same ppl or someone copied our name without consult?

i think you are mistaken not to be rude.

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 08:37 PM
ajay, we are not open on sundays as this is our day to prepare for the work week ahead. our times from monday to saturday is 10(10:30 sometimes)am-7pm

thanks for the interest!

YCB
05-15-2004, 08:46 PM
hahah thats enough sucking up... just cuz they're awsome subs and all.. doesn't mean mr. thi thi is gonna give u guys a free one?? is he?? hahaha:clap:

MGC
05-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Sorry dude maybe i'am mistaken but I thought I heard many 30-40 year old azn's that said this so.... They said at that location there where multiple other viet. subs owners that ran at the same locations but do to finacial difficulties they where unable to continue. After many owners, there was this one lady that now owns the one near New Asia. See apparently sold your location for 30-40g's I believe. Just wanna clear it up, was just curious.

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2004, 08:55 PM
yea its ok man. we hear this kind of stuff all the time. those old timers say alot of stuff. i dont know where they came up with this stuff.

i was just making sure you and some ppl on here dont become confused and i am sorry if i seemed like a jackass. lol

and i think the store you are talkin about is the one in the strip mall. they have had numerous owners in the past few years.

Anko
05-16-2004, 02:18 AM
I love this place... my grandma would line up on the weekend to get sub for her grandchildren. I usually just get the assorted kind and Satay beef is reserved for special occasion.

CKY
05-17-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by PhenomSE
OMG!!!!! :eek: Me and my buddy went to try these famous subs...and oh my freakin' gawd!!!! :eek: I dunno what it is...but they are seriously amazing!!! They need to get rid of that hole in the wall and expand!!!!! Take out that PHO place right beside it!! :D My buddy can't take much heat at all so he took like 3 small bites and gave the rest to me so I had the rest of his saute beef sub and my own as well :drool: :drool: :drool: I think that is the best meal that I have had in a long time!! A saute beef sub w/everything BUT the cilantro and a Brisk Iced Tea :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think I waited like 4 minutes at about 6:15pm. My buddy wants to know what makes them hot?? The spread that goes on them first...or the sauce at the end? :dunno: And they do taste better when the sauce soaks in the bun!! MMMmmm

that PHO place is actually pretty good, for it's price and quality of food IMO i think it is the best dine in viet reestaurent in downtown

back to the subs, had one on the weekend, need i say more?? :drool:

lam-boy
05-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by CKY

that PHO place is actually pretty good, for it's price and quality of food IMO i think it is the best dine in viet reestaurent in downtown

back to the subs, had one on the weekend, need i say more?? :drool:

that pho place sux teh big one haha.

place is dirty as hell too.

SoSlowDx
05-18-2004, 12:19 AM

Yup they are the original owners I've been eating their subs back in the Dover days lol

(Binh I'll remember what you did today bitch...lucky I was in my car or else I'll rob your punk ass for the sub haha)

I think I should do pick up again haha just before you guys close so your parents can bring it home for me lol

CKY
05-18-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy

that pho place sux teh big one haha.

place is dirty as hell too.

seems alright to me :confused: , well everyone has a different taste. it's like all those cheap wings threads.

PhenomSE
05-18-2004, 09:28 PM
What do you guys think the best sub is?? I have tried the beef and the chicken...I like them about the same...maybe the chicken a little more now that I think about it. :drool: :D

w3apon
05-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Super Chicken and Beef with extra Veggies :) :drool:

ShOwOfF
05-21-2004, 01:06 AM
I had one today at lunch to see what all the hype was about. I think there so good cuz your bread goes thru that machine, so its not to hard or not to soft. Well worth the 20 min. i waited in line.

googe
05-21-2004, 03:58 AM
well this place is getting too much positive attention and it sounds close to my work, so im gonna have to try it out :)

i had a vietnamese sub from that place in the mall on centre st, didnt really like it, but these sound like theyre pretty good!

That.Guy.S30
05-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by googe
well this place is getting too much positive attention and it sounds close to my work, so im gonna have to try it out :)

i had a vietnamese sub from that place in the mall on centre st, didnt really like it, but these sound like theyre pretty good!

heh, if your there give my pops a ride in your STi. lol he loves that freakin thing. j/k

yea give it a try, try avoid rush hours at 11am-2pm (lunch rush) i find it is less busy at 3-4 and picks up again near 5-6

That.Guy.S30
05-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
I had one today at lunch to see what all the hype was about. I think there so good cuz your bread goes thru that machine, so its not to hard or not to soft. Well worth the 20 min. i waited in line.

thanks! what did you try?

benyl
05-21-2004, 11:25 AM

heh, if your there give my pops a ride in your STi. lol he loves that freakin thing. j/k

yea give it a try, try avoid rush hours at 11am-2pm (lunch rush) i find it is less busy at 3-4 and picks up again near 5-6

They need another person in the back working hard... why aren't you there? haha j/k

hmm, I might head over there right now and get me some sub action!

That.Guy.S30
05-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by benyl

They need another person in the back working hard... why aren't you there? haha j/k

hmm, I might head over there right now and get me some sub action!

o hell no. lol i used to work there, until i fucked up the till. one sub came out to 1023.70. haha my dad freaked and sent me home. now i just go shopping for them. actaully ill be down there today around 4.

eb0i
05-21-2004, 11:41 AM
I like thi thi subs, but they are pricey compared to other viet sub places in the city which are equally as good.

Now if any of you go down to Garden Grove California you'll have to try out a place called Lee's Sandwiches, they make their baguettes fresh right there and they are pretty big and and it's so damn good. So good that you'll have people driving a few hundred miles just to go there and get some awesome subs or baguettes.

lam-boy
05-21-2004, 11:44 AM

o hell no. lol i used to work there, until i fucked up the till. one sub came out to 1023.70. haha my dad freaked and sent me home. now i just go shopping for them. actaully ill be down there today around 4.

haha working for asian parents...i know what its like man.

you screw up once they call you "dumb" "stupid" and send you home haha.

That.Guy.S30
05-21-2004, 11:53 AM

BINGOOOOOO!! lol

CRXguy
05-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

Now if any of you go down to Garden Grove California you'll have to try out a place called Lee's Sandwiches....

:werd: It's pretty damn good! I missed out the last time I was down there a couple weeks ago. :(

benyl
05-21-2004, 01:35 PM

haha, maybe you guys are younger, but now when I work for my mom, I am the one calling the names...

CKY
05-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by benyl

haha, maybe you guys are younger, but now when I work for my mom, I am the one calling the names...

well in most cases you can call them dumb when it's related to new technology.

SI-vic
05-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by CKY

call them dumb and they'll whip out the wooden sticks to whip your ass!

lam-boy
05-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by CKY

i dont know what kinda kid does that to their parents. i don't talk back/call my parents names. i have much more respect to them than that.

and like si-vic said, they will bust your ass up. haha.

PhenomSE
05-28-2004, 09:58 PM

i dont know what kinda kid does that to their parents. i don't talk back/call my parents names. i have much more respect to them than that.

and like si-vic said, they will bust your ass up. haha.

:werd:

/////AMG
06-06-2004, 11:05 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You guys are opening on 17th ave right? Right nex tto Western, and where there used to be a Domino's Pizza shop? I cna't wait.

Plus, that Kim Anh Viet Sub place will lose a lot of customers.