PDA

View Full Version : Just Listed- 139 Cranarch Landing SE

JordanLotoski
01-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Unbelievable location - Backing onto ravine with breathtaking mountain views...Estate quality Air conditioned home is full of contemporary finishes through this open concept bungalow. Gorgeous dark maple floors with hand scraped features flow through main floor. Kitchen is a chef or entertainers dream with an abundance of cabinetry and a large island with beautiful quartz counters. Dark cabinetry and high quality stainless appliance package which include a double wall oven, built in microwave and a gas range. A dining nook and a living room with gas fireplace enjoy exceptional views onto the back yard and ravine. Formal dining or flex room too...Master bedroom includes a 5 pc ensuite with a large soaker tub and separate shower. The basement level includes r/i for heated flooring, engineered hardwood flooring, 2 bedrooms, a galley wet bar and another 4pc bath. While this home is fully loaded, the real treat has to be the exceptional location BACKING ONO NATURAL RAVINE and close to river and pathways.

Property details and Photos
http://jordanlotoski.com/mylistings.html/details-54089083

calgary350z
01-26-2016, 10:20 PM
See you at the open house, the wife and I have been looking at this house online since it came on the market recently.

civic_stylez
01-27-2016, 09:57 AM
I live right by this house and walk by it regularly. Gorgeous location and amazing sunset views at night. Id love to be on the ridge like this one.

Dumbass17
01-27-2016, 01:06 PM
I'll never understand how anyone affords a house here. Apparently everyone in Calgary can by a new car and 600k+ house...

calgary350z
01-27-2016, 09:58 PM
well for us its many years of being frugal other than my car habit and it helps to not have kids with both of us working. If we were ever planning on kids we wouldn't be considering a house like that either