PDA

View Full Version : Need a Favor from Beyonder with US billing address

v2kai
01-25-2016, 10:36 AM
Wondering if someone with a US billing address can help me make a small purchase online (~USD$20). Need to order a few items from fleetfarm.com and have it shipped to my hotel where I'll be staying in Houston Feb 8-11. They need a US billing address to complete the transaction.

If you can help me out please shoot me a PM. I can email money transfer or paypal you monies required for the order. Will give full details via PM.

TIA

Might as well spread the love. If anyone has small/light items they need to order from the US and avoid shipping costs/troubles, shoot me a PM. If I can fit it in my suitcase I'll be happy to cart it back for you if you get it shipped to my hotel in advance.

cosmok
01-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Why don't you call your credit card company and add the hotel as your secondary billing address? Just remove it after the transaction is completed.

JRSC00LUDE
01-25-2016, 10:53 AM
I have done this before with other companies and they have been happy to just ship to my hotel, when I have done it I have done the transaction by phone to explain what I need. Is that possible with fleetfarm?

v2kai
01-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
I have done this before with other companies and they have been happy to just ship to my hotel, when I have done it I have done the transaction by phone to explain what I need. Is that possible with fleetfarm?

Tried online and just got off the phone with them this morning... no dice.:dunno: insist they need US billing address. Might have to try what cosmok suggested

JRSC00LUDE
01-25-2016, 11:15 AM
Shitty, some places are easier to deal with than others. Sorry bud!

CompletelyNumb
01-25-2016, 12:01 PM
I've used an Entropay.com card several times in this scenario.

v2kai
01-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
I've used an Entropay.com card several times in this scenario.

Interesting, what do you specify as billing address? Just an arbitrary US address?

v2kai
01-25-2016, 01:06 PM
tried adding the hotel address to credit card as second address.... no luck. still cant process it. Looking into entropay option, waiting for them to confirm that the transaction will go through before signing up.

MR2-3SGTE
01-25-2016, 03:07 PM
I have a US card with a Florida billing address if you still need this.

v2kai
01-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Looks like I've got a friend who is pulling some strings to help me out. I'll shoot you a PM MR2-3SGTE if it doesnt work out. Thanks for the help.

CompletelyNumb
01-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by v2kai

Interesting, what do you specify as billing address? Just an arbitrary US address?

Yeah, it basically passes any address verification you send it.