PDA

View Full Version : Anytime Fitness in Silverado

TimG
01-25-2016, 11:15 AM
any feedback on this place? Every time i try and go there to get a tour the front desk seems to be closed and i can't even get inside!

RealJimmyJames
01-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Sounds promising.

schocker
01-25-2016, 11:30 AM
That is because they have minimal staff and are 24H so people use the keytag to get in. Creekside for example is run just by the owner so he is only in 5 days a week with certain hours so when I signed up I went in on a Saturday while he was there, otherwise the door is locked.

beyond_ban
01-25-2016, 11:30 AM
If you want a tour, you have to email the gym via their website and set up a time. They are mostly unstaffed, but open to members 24/7/365.

LilDrunkenSmurf
01-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by schocker
That is because they have minimal staff and are 24H so people use the keytag to get in. Creekside for example is run just by the owner so he is only in 5 days a week with certain hours so when I signed up I went in on a Saturday while he was there, otherwise the door is locked.

I almost never see Mark.

CompletelyNumb
01-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by TimG
any feedback on this place? Every time i try and go there to get a tour the front desk seems to be closed and i can't even get inside!

I went there for a while. You can usually find someone working during the day.

TimG
01-25-2016, 01:10 PM
does anyone here go there? I'm trying to get out there to check it out this week.

I used to go to the Y but the hours sucked and it was ALWAYS super busy, especially at shawnessy.

TimG
01-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by CompletelyNumb

I went there for a while. You can usually find someone working during the day.

so the place is unstaffed on the off-hours? what about weekends??

quick_scar
01-25-2016, 01:22 PM
From the website:
Our regular staffed hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 9pm

Friday: 10am - 6pm

Saturday: 10am – 4pm

Sunday: by appt only

beyond_ban
01-25-2016, 01:57 PM
does anyone here go there? I'm trying to get out there to check it out this week.

I used to go to the Y but the hours sucked and it was ALWAYS super busy, especially at shawnessy.

I stop in here and there when i am close by and it is convenient. It has never been busy when i've been, but i usually go during off hours.

firebane
01-25-2016, 03:38 PM
I've been debating dropping World Health for Anytime partially because of the 24 hours. I find World Health is always so busy and the SW location only has 1 squat rack and its always busy.

What are peoples feelings about Anytime fitness? Especially those that go? I was looking at pictures and it seems that they don't use plates for free weights but instead use something that looks like a rubber wheel?

ruffryder
01-25-2016, 04:27 PM

I work-out here regularly and although I had some grievances in the beginning, the owner Rob was diligent to address my concerns and ensure I was a happy customer yet again.

As for the facility itself.. its clean, the equipment is brand new, its never overly crowded and the staff are always friendly. The only potential issue you may run into is the bathroom/change room being "out-of-service" more often than not. As long as you come changed and ready to workout, and don't intend on showering til you get home, you'll get in a good work-out.

meemoe
10-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Can anyone tell me the membership costs? My membership at Fit4Less has recently expired and Ive also moved over to Walden SE. Ive sent in a price request, but figured Id ask!

Thanks!

blindsight
02-13-2017, 11:55 PM