PDA

View Full Version : New Beyond Sponsor: GTR Auto

GTR_Auto
01-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Hello Beyond.ca!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nathaniel and I own and operate GTR Auto in Calgary, Alberta. I first started in 2010 dealing mainly with replacement parts for European makes. I have since expanded into all makes and models; import and domestic including trucks. We have also added a huge line of performance parts. Right now our line card sits at around 2000 manufactures.

Some of the most popular companies I carry are: COBB, Invidia, Motul, Redline, HKS, KW, H&R, Eibach, Mishimoto, AEM, BBS, Vossen, Centric / Stoptech, Hawk, EBC, Bosch, Sparco, Skunk2, United Motorsports and Airlift

In addition to OE and performance parts we also have a large variety of tools and supplies. These include diagnostic equipment and hand tools from companies such as Durametric, Hazet, Knipex, Sonax, and Rupees.

So what can I offer Beyond? I first off offer exceptional customer service, exclusive brands and have ability to match / beat most US competitors (Don't like out price? Let us know!). Plus I can have products much faster than waiting for customs and avoid long shipping times as I have a huge inventory and distribution network! We also have the ability to ship items directly to the border if you feel like making a border run!

Please feel free to contact me anytime! I Look forward to meeting you all and assisting you with any projects you may have

Nathaniel
[email protected]
www.gtrauto.ca
store.gtrauto.ca
https://www.facebook.com/GTRAutoCalgary/