PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with these two photos?

Kobe
02-22-2016, 03:51 PM
So I don't want give the answer but nearly 1 month apart the exact same accident happened.

The building behind it is a private school. Both streets are one way streets..

Lets see if the Beyond CIA group can guess whos at fault both times..

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not saying the drivers here are bad but very impatient.

http://i.imgur.com/gO7GHZI.jpg

Disoblige
02-22-2016, 04:00 PM
with no stop sign, I'm surprised there isn't an accident every week.

kaput
02-22-2016, 04:06 PM

NoPulp
02-22-2016, 04:13 PM
both cars hit have damage on passenger side of vehicle. Both other vehicles have front end damage mostly on drive side.

Seems like the cars tried to cut across the lanes to enter the parking lot through the "exit"? instead of driving a bit further and enter from an entrance I'm assuming in the bottom right?

Not sure, seems like an odd corner intersection though :dunno:

Kobe
02-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
with no stop sign, I'm surprised there isn't an accident every week.

There is stop signs in Mexico ;) Do people use them? It's more of a "Yeild"

Originally posted by NoPulp
both cars hit have damage on passenger side of vehicle. Both other vehicles have front end damage mostly on drive side.

Seems like the cars tried to cut across the lanes to enter the parking lot through the "exit"? instead of driving a bit further and enter from an entrance I'm assuming in the bottom right?

Not sure, seems like an odd corner intersection though :dunno:

The exit is actually for taxis only, you can't enter that way :)

It's a taxi spot for one of the hotels downtown..

Minimalist
02-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Good place for a autobody shop?

n1zm0
02-23-2016, 08:56 AM
You can ride quads legally on the street there? Interesting.

syb65
02-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

He is not riding the quad. He's pulling it, modern horse drawn carriage.

Thaco
02-25-2016, 09:54 PM
looks to me like the car coming from the bottom left t-boned the one coming from the top left... is there a building on the left out of the frame thats right on the corner so the intersection is blind?

Kobe
02-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
looks to me like the car coming from the bottom left t-boned the one coming from the top left... is there a building on the left out of the frame thats right on the corner so the intersection is blind?

Forgot about the thread been busy.. but ya your correct.. there is a stop sign at the bottom left side which NOBODY ever stops at here.. (I dont know if they dont see it?) and there was another Car + Scooter accident in the last month as well I heard...

There isnt a building on the left just a house, you also have the 3 lanes to go straight or turn left so you should have a very visible view of traffic coming..

Darkane
02-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

You can insure and register and ride your quad in Greece. Pretty sweet actually.