PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: audi owners need your help

voodoo
03-16-2004, 12:03 PM
im looking at getting either the A4 1.8T or the S4. (either a 1997-2000 model)
but i cant seem to find any audi forums for north america.

do you guys know of any?

or what to look for when buying an A4/S4, or any other info i should know?

Altezza
03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
www.audiworld.com

voodoo
03-16-2004, 12:44 PM
thanks i also found

audi-sport.com
vwvortex.com
audizine.com

are they any SPECIFICALLY for N America? or even canada

R-Audi
03-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey,
there is a Canadian Forum on Audiworld, but it is not as popular as th3 strictly A4/S4 ones. Why do you want a Canadian one? You will find all the info you need on either of the two, but be warned, search topics first, the archives is pretty big. Chances are if you have a question, is has already been answered.
a 1.8T to S4 is quite a gap.... what is the price range you are looking at, cause those cars are 15,000-38,000 in price range.

On a side note, if you are interested in an A4 2.8, mine is for sale, and has a few mods on it already. Press "My Gallery" for more info. It is right in the middle of the price ranges. I am asking $23,000 with newer 18" wheels (21,500w/o)

Either way, if you have any more questions, PM me. There is a Calgary Audi group as well, that we usually meet with a few times a year. Not to many AUdi owners on this board tough.

heavyD
03-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Hey,
there is a Canadian Forum on Audiworld, but it is not as popular as th3 strictly A4/S4 ones. Why do you want a Canadian one? You will find all the info you need on either of the two, but be warned, search topics first, the archives is pretty big. Chances are if you have a question, is has already been answered.
a 1.8T to S4 is quite a gap.... what is the price range you are looking at, cause those cars are 15,000-38,000 in price range.

On a side note, if you are interested in an A4 2.8, mine is for sale, and has a few mods on it already. Press "My Gallery" for more info. It is right in the middle of the price ranges. I am asking $23,000 with newer 18" wheels (21,500w/o)

Either way, if you have any more questions, PM me. There is a Calgary Audi group as well, that we usually meet with a few times a year. Not to many AUdi owners on this board tough.

Got turbo fever eh?

voodoo
03-16-2004, 04:21 PM
well i just wondered if there was a canadian forum, to see what the going prices were for the cars.

cant always trust the dealers...actually u never can :)

as for the car. it really depends. whats the potential on them both.
i have heard that the 1.8T engine has tons of potential.
and if i can find a decent A4 with low km and around 15-18 k then i will proberly pick that up. if not, i can wait for a few months and get the S4. other than performance is the S4 that much better than the A4.
as in should i just buy an A4 and mod it?

mo_virgin
03-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Hey,

You guys have car meets sometimes right?
YOu know quincy?>?

benyl
03-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Here is a site that I got once in a while... Mostly A4 and S4 owners.

http://www.a4forums.com/

voodoo
03-16-2004, 04:36 PM
thanks