PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: Pioneer Dvd Player, and deck

ShOwOfF
03-16-2004, 01:51 PM
For fuck sakes,

My dvd player that I've had for less than a month was jacked today from lot 32 at the U.

AVX-p7300dvd, and a deck that I cant remember off hand was taken between 9 and 12 this morning.

Anyone hear of anything please let me know.

This is so fucking retarted. I hate theives

Shaolin
03-16-2004, 01:53 PM
sorry to hear that man, i'll keep an eye out for it.. I just got my Pioneer MP3 Deck jacked last Friday afternoon.. fucking thieves :guns: :guns: :guns:

QuasarCav
03-16-2004, 02:20 PM
I don't know much about UofC, but shouldn't there be cameras??

Or someone sitting inside there car with a camera, that would be some good vigilante justice.

Theives:thumbsdow

serusnak
03-16-2004, 03:43 PM
sorry man.... i know what that's like... good luck finding your stuff...

Ajay
03-16-2004, 04:04 PM
That sucks dude....I know how that feels to get your shit jacked.

I always park in the Art Parkade but I always take my faceplate with me as well.

Hope you find out who stole it so you can tool the motherfuckers.

20incheyes
03-16-2004, 04:21 PM
I know UC has some cameras on top of buildings and I believe one is faced towards lot 32, check with US security, just drove by their at 11:30 this morning

cheers

ShOwOfF
03-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I don't know much about UofC, but shouldn't there be cameras??

Or someone sitting inside there car with a camera, that would be some good vigilante justice.

Theives:thumbsdow

Originally posted by 20incheyes
I know UC has some cameras on top of buildings and I believe one is faced towards lot 32, check with US security, just drove by their at 11:30 this morning

cheers

I talked to campus security and there is no camera's in that part of lot 32.

It looks like a pretty good jacking, they used something to unlock my door through the window, opened my hood, cut my siren wire, ripped out the bottom of my dash, and took my deck, dvd player, and dvd's.

I'm surprised that no one reported anything to campus security becuase between 9 and 12 are prime times for cars entering and leaving the lot.

Fuck im so pissed right now. I've spread the word to a number of people, so I hope someone who knows someone will tell someone who tells someone, who tells me.

SI-vic
03-16-2004, 11:19 PM
sorry about the loss
but doesnt your car alarm go off when the door is opened?
i know mine does, even if the door locks are locked or unlocked.

im surprised that nobody reported it either....
good luck with everything though

gwkwan
03-16-2004, 11:21 PM
ouch man:(
couldnt u get insurance to cover it?

That.Guy.S30
03-16-2004, 11:26 PM
i dont think insurnace will cover his dvd player unless he told them of itm so they can jack up his rates and insure the deck also. fuck i hate theives man. makes me wonder who is looking at my shit when im in class

alpha
03-16-2004, 11:43 PM
even if insurance does cover it, chances are hes S O L on the dash being ripped apart and he also has to fix his alarm.

what a pain in the ass. most thieves probably just think they're doing you a favor anyway, cuz if you have insurance you get all new gear, but you still have to go through all the bullshit of filing a claim and fixing all the shit that got broken, and then driving around with no entertainment for a few weeks. :banghead:

Xtrema
03-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Invest in an alarm with hood lock if you're into audio gears.

These thing doesn't happen @ random. They must've known your parking pattern in order to pull this off.

serusnak
03-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Yea, I read somewhere out there on the 'net that you can install a shocking device you hook up to the hood decorations to stop people from ripping them off. I think that would be cool if you could somehow configure it to help protect your shit, like make the door handles shocked. If you had a remote car starter console with locks on it, you could disable the alarm AND the shock device with it so that you wouldn't have to worry about getting shocked or setting your alarm off when you're getting into your car. That would be awesome....

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
i dont think insurnace will cover his dvd player unless he told them of itm so they can jack up his rates and insure the deck also. fuck i hate theives man. makes me wonder who is looking at my shit when im in class

Yeah that sucks..but don't worry man me and gramps taking care of your stuff...

as for James hope you find it, as for Vornorak he's quite happy with your loss
:D ;)

That.Guy.S30
03-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx

Yeah that sucks..but don't worry man me and gramps taking care of your stuff...

as for James hope you find it, as for Vornorak he's quite happy with your loss
:D ;)

haha thats cool you can look after my car like security guards.. ill pay you buy the banh mi.. hahaha

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:21 AM
it's ok as long as it's Thi Thi subs and not Thi Thay hahah...

Beef Sate please haha

That.Guy.S30
03-18-2004, 01:23 AM
naw man ill cheap and get some thi thay subs.. haha fresh from the ghetto

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:27 AM
hahaha that place is hilarious haha

and James why the fuckyou put DVD in your car? "You sleep in it?"

I shake my head at you friend!

:D

ShOwOfF
03-18-2004, 01:43 AM
^^ Im regreting it now, but there were 2 other cars that were broken into on the same day within the same vicinity...:banghead:

ShOwOfF
03-18-2004, 01:44 AM
Is Thi_thi subs, vonorak?

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
^^ Im regreting it now, but there were 2 other cars that were broken into on the same day within the same vicinity...:banghead:

that sucks man park at lot 10 like ThiThiSubs haha not that expensive but pretty safe

Originally posted by ShOwOfF
Is Thi_thi subs, vonorak?

it's not Vornorak haha I was talking to Vornorak about it haha

That.Guy.S30
03-18-2004, 01:53 AM
who is Vornorak?
hahahahahaha

SoSlowDx
03-18-2004, 02:02 AM
^
Is your name Vornorak?

no? then stfu haha j/k...I told you binh haha

Binh=thi thi subs

Vornorak = someone else

turbojohngt
03-18-2004, 07:45 PM
People that fuck with other people's rides need a serious fucking beating:guns:

cycosis
03-18-2004, 10:13 PM
true dat. im scared for this summer about ym stuff

CKY
03-18-2004, 11:45 PM
ya that happened to my cousins bf a few weeks back, thats gota suck, but ya if i ever (most likely not) get a new audio system in my car i'd cover up the deck wit a cloth or just a spare jacket in my car just in case it catches ppl's attention when they walk by. better safe than sorry
btw: how much was everything u lost in total?

Team_Mclaren
03-19-2004, 12:04 AM
WTF!!!! sorry to hear that james!!! fuckin people!!!!:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

ShOwOfF
03-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by turbojohngt
People that fuck with other people's rides need a serious fucking beating:guns:

Ill second that