PDA

View Full Version : Anyone build with Brookfield homes lately

That.Guy.S30
03-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, got a relative thinking of purchasing a home from Brookfield in symons gate NW.

Any experiences? Please share. Thanks

imranm
03-08-2016, 12:07 AM
I've never built with Brookfield, but I know they're in the process of purchasing Albi. So if you're planning on building an estate home in the near future it'll likely be an amazing build because of the Albi influence.

civic_stylez
03-08-2016, 03:46 PM
The wife and I have built 2 houses with Brookfield (most recently last May) and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I had several special requests that most home builders would have said no to that were acknowledged and completed upon my possession date. We were that weird couple that showed up every weekend to check on our progress and we were always welcomed and taken to our place and allowed to walk through at any time so I got to see the building and installation of my wiring/plumbing. They were always very transparent and accommodating to us. Never had any surprises/charges/let downs with them. Their staff is excellent and as someone who has been in sales I could tell when they were going the extra mile. We looked around at several builders for our second house but just couldnt find anyone as up front and good as Brookfield. Make sure to speak with Jordan Lotoski if your relatives are looking for a new build as well.