PDA

View Full Version : Just Listed- 222 Aspen Hills Meadows

JordanLotoski
03-15-2016, 08:11 PM
This 3 bedroom luxury townhouse is an END UNIT with almost 3100 sq ft includes your own PRIVATE ELEVATOR, beautiful HARDWOOD flooring throughout, HEATED floors in bathroom en-suites, built in full wet bar with dual control wine cooler and bar refrigerator. Upper laundry off the bedroom level comes equipped with Full sized LG Washer and Dryer. A cook lover's dream awaits with WOLF appliances,including hidden SUB-ZERO refrigerator, 6 burner WOLF GAS range, commercial venting system and much more. Your kitchen is PERFECT for ENTERTAINING and also has an abundance of contemporary streamlined espresso stained cabinets and Caesar Stone QUARTZ counter tops. Enjoy OUTDOOR SPACE with a balcony on every level. Top floor has full exposed brick for that LOFT experience. Over sized double attached garage and LARGE WINDOWS on every level of your NEW HOME allows for lots of natural light. Walking distance to C-Train and Rec centre. Book your viewing today!!

** These units are priced so well due to possible up coming special assessment** (questions in regards to this can be PM'd my way)

Photos and Property Details
http://jordanlotoski.com/mylistings.html/details-55542558

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mrp-listings/8/5/5/55542558/4723dff67709e3796fefbd0923879413.jpeg

JordanLotoski
07-27-2016, 08:16 AM
Cs:nut:

nzwasp
07-27-2016, 09:41 AM
Do you know why those units are already getting refacing work done on them? I swear they were only built in the last 10 years.

G
07-27-2016, 10:30 AM
I watched those sit exposed to the elements right after framing stage for almost 2 years. I told my wife that those things will have structural issues at some point when they're done.

colinxx235
07-27-2016, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by nzwasp
Do you know why those units are already getting refacing work done on them? I swear they were only built in the last 10 years.

From what I've been told they had a structural issue and many of the units were heavily deflecting in the garage area (the beams were sagged hard) as someone goofed and didn't calculate the loading properly and undersized many of the supports. So they are going through and removing as much load as possible until they can lift and re-support properly then re-do the exterior.

I haven't heard who is fronting the cost if they had managed to deflect blame to the engineering company or if someone else made an error and the condo will be on the hook for everything. Just the scaffolding cost alone is scary

jabjab
07-27-2016, 12:13 PM
what is the asking price of this unit? Cant seem to find it listed anymore

bjstare
07-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by jabjab
what is the asking price of this unit? Cant seem to find it listed anymore

It was in the 850k range, IIRC.

R!zz0
07-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235

From what I've been told they had a structural issue and many of the units were heavily deflecting in the garage area (the beams were sagged hard) as someone goofed and didn't calculate the loading properly and undersized many of the supports. So they are going through and removing as much load as possible until they can lift and re-support properly then re-do the exterior.

I haven't heard who is fronting the cost if they had managed to deflect blame to the engineering company or if someone else made an error and the condo will be on the hook for everything. Just the scaffolding cost alone is scary

Than it's not Aspen, it's "Ass-Pain"