PDA

View Full Version : Computer Job

Phats
03-16-2004, 07:09 PM
I hear a lot of people talking on here about how they work for computer related companies or have computer related jobs, I am graduating from LCC in April with my Computer Information Technology diploma and I was wondering if anyone knew about any jobs opening up come summer time, looking for either full time or summer position, any leads would be most appreciated,
Thanks

Bill

roopi
03-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Tell Susie that Roopi said hi! Good luck finding work. I suggest you transfer to the UofL and finish either the BSC(CS) or BMang(MIS).

You aren't going to find much coming straight out of CIT.

Phats
03-16-2004, 07:13 PM
I am going to do that, but if I can find a job that will support me for more than just a summer I will probably stick with it

roopi
03-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Well do you have an experience yet? If so...what is it?

Phats
03-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Very little actual work experience. The only that i have that is related to the field is my practicum, where I was troubleshooting hardware problems and reimaging computers. This is why I am posting on here, trying to find jobs anywhere because it is so hard to find a job where you don't need experience for them to hire you.

Khyron
03-20-2004, 12:24 AM
I did tech support for a year or so - that gets your ass in the door and gives you something to put on that resume. I would never hire someone without experience again. :whipped:

Khyron