PDA

View Full Version : Garage Break-in - Chestermere

ugotahondaeh?
03-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi guys, I'm taking a long shot here but does anyone live or know of someone that lives on the golf course and has a surveillance camera setup with a view of street? There's only two ways to get into the golf course where i live and that's by the clubhouse using Merganser Dr. and W. Chestermere Drive.

This break-in happen between Thursday March 24th after 10pm - Friday morning 8am. These M#!@#!ckers, took 4 boxes of diapers, two brand new baby seats ($300each) that my 13 month twins were going to transition into pretty soon and a work laptop. The kicker is I'm not even sure if it's worth to go through home insurance because of the deductible so I have to eat this cost. F@#! you, m#!@#!ckers!! - steal from my kids!! :guns: :guns: :whipped:

Any ways, if you hear whispers or know anything about this break-in or can help provide any help in any way or form, please do so. It would be greatly be appreciated.

harmlessv8
03-27-2016, 08:47 PM
Go on facebook.. go to I love chestermere and ask there thats your best chance finding what your looking for

ugotahondaeh?
03-27-2016, 10:39 PM
Wwesome. Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely give that a shot.