PDA

View Full Version : shitty weather today

ecstasy_civic
09-30-2002, 06:05 PM
it was so brutal out today. it was pretty chilly and pretty damp which made my car slide around like a summana bitch. it was pretty fun though.

RSeXy
09-30-2002, 06:45 PM
i don't get it! traffic was backed up so bad this morning! one little snowfall and people suddenly forget how to drive?! i can understand a snowfall but this was not even bad! grrr! now instead of leaving an hour early for U i have to leave 1 1/2 - 2 hrs earlier b/c i always have a pop quiz everyday in my class. :madred: ...and if i miss them there goes 30% of my grade. :(

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 06:49 PM
I hate winter...I think if I continue to live here I'm going to consider something AWD for my next vehicle :thumbsup:

On the plus side- my heated seats work good :D

James
09-30-2002, 06:55 PM
The MR2 was pretty fun today!:D .......scary......but fun.:p

RiceCake
09-30-2002, 08:36 PM
Damn I didn't wanna take my chances on bald tires today... grr... had to take the dreaded bus... :(

Ben
09-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i don't get it! traffic was backed up so bad this morning! one little snowfall and people suddenly forget how to drive?! i can understand a snowfall but this was not even bad! grrr! now instead of leaving an hour early for U i have to leave 1 1/2 - 2 hrs earlier b/c i always have a pop quiz everyday in my class. :madred: ...and if i miss them there goes 30% of my grade. :(

EXACTLY!!!!

Its usually those asswipes in the Big Z71's or Exploders or any other sport use thinking they are invincxable and they book it everywhere cutting people off slowing up traffic even more, or getting in an accident and dying, which backed up traffic for years!

girlRACER
09-30-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i always have a pop quiz everyday in my class. :madred: ...and if i miss them there goes 30% of my grade. :(

What kind of class is that?

sexualbanana
09-30-2002, 11:13 PM
i woke up to the radio saying it was gonna snow 5-10 cm today so i ran into the garage and changed my bumpers and tires. only to have it not snow at all. admmit!

RSeXy
09-30-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

What kind of class is that?

french phonology :thumbsdow