PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2014 Honda Civic EX CVT (With winter tires)

Jonathanl10
04-13-2016, 09:48 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2014
Make and Model : Honda Civic EX CVT
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 14700
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
For sale is my 2014 Honda Civic EX CVT. Original owner, no accidents, claims. Only 14,700 kms. Built it August of 2014 so it’s a late model so you know it hasn’t been driving in the winter between 13’and 14’. If I waited for a week I could’ve gotten a 2015. Selling because I want the new 2016 Civic.

Comes with:
1.8L 4 cyl (143HP) CVT automatic transmission
Heated Front Seats
Power Moonroof
Power mirrors, windows and locks.
Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
Smart Key Entry with Push Button Ignition
Tafetta White exterior with Black cloth interior
Cruise, Bluetooth and audio controls on steering wheel
Lanewatch blind spot camera system
7 inch display audio with 6 speaker audio system.

I wax and polish my car twice a year. Comes with a set of winter tires used for this season only (Federal Himalaya WS2) on steel wheels. Base OEM all seasons on the 16’ alloys provided too of course. All weather floor mats and trunk tray from Honda, Aluminum sport pedals and hood deflector were options from the dealer. I also have Weathertech floor mats for the front rows because they’re better than the Honda ones. Car is practically winterized and needs nothing. I have every receipt for this car (service, sales or parts) since the bill of sale from the dealer kept in a binder.

Asking $18,500. You’ll see tons of them at the dealer for around $16-18k but it won’t come with winter tires on separate rims or any of the extras, have two to four times the mileage (ex service loaners or demos), be the LX model (so a lower trim) and probably won’t be in the condition my car is in (because it was a service loaner or demo). 21000 kms and 1.5 years left on 3 year, bumper to bumper warranty. Lots of these vehicles you see for sale at the dealer might be hitting the point where warranty is expiring.

Please email, call or text. No lowballers, cosigners. Local sale, cash only. OBO
Extras : Federal Himalaya Winter Tires, used for one season on steel wheels. Hood Deflector, Aluminum pedals, weathertech front floor mats, Honda OEM all weather floor mats front and rear. Honda OEM trunk tray.
Asking Price : $18,500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-404-0177

Pictures : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2014-honda-civic-ex-cvt-sedan/1155967705?src=topAdSearch