PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Nissan 300zx

Dave P
04-14-2016, 08:49 AM
Hey Beyond,

Car is in Ontario, but maybe someone is interested or has friends out that way.

I am trying to help my mom sell her 300zx aka Nancy, as she is moving West. Quick history on this car is that it was purchased from my friend in Edmonton back around 2005 and shipped to her farm in Ontario for a summer toy. So I would consider it a barn find as it spends most of its days waiting in the barn. She maybe drives it 2,500km a year, I cant remember every detail, but I will try and be as thorough as possible. Since she wont give it to her loving son, I guess I will post the details.

Vehicle Details
Year:1992
Make and Model: Nissan 300zx, 2 Seater, Non Turbo, T-Tops
Exterior Color: Pearl Yellow
Interior Color: Black/Grey
Auto or Manual: 5 Sp Mannual
Odometer Reading: 147,XXX KM
Location of Vehicle: Palmer Rapids, Ontario
Extras:
- I am pretty sure Eibach springs, lowered 1 inch. Will confirm
- Axis 19 inch rims
- New Pirelli Scorpion tires (put on last year, probably less then 1,000 km)
- Pioneer Deck, Center Channel Speaker, Door Speakers, V12 Amp, and JL Sub
- Custom Cat Back Exhaust
- K&N Air Filters
- Has an older alarm system that was disconnected because it was a bit to sensitive for the farm wind
- T-Tops, T-Top Covers, Originall T-Top Leather Storage Bags
- Stored in the winter in heated underground parking lot in Toronto majority of the years
- Stored one year wrapped on jack stands in a barn, but that barn blew down in the summer which is why it started getting stored in Toronto.
- There was a bit of clear coat peeling on one of the mirrors last time I saw her, No Rust

Asking Price: $11,500 OBO

If you would like any more information, please post up, pm me, or email me at [email protected] and I will get you and additional info you require, or pictures of anything in particular.

jabjab
04-14-2016, 09:03 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).