PDA

View Full Version : Are you a princess?

speedog
04-28-2016, 08:54 PM
Have been on beyond for a few years now and it's become a bit more apparent as of late that there's at least a few beyond members who are princesses and I'm not talking about the genetically correct ladies on here.

So are you a princess? Do you need to be pampered at the dealership or have your meal served to just the right way at the restaurant or are above McD's for coffee or a quarter pounder?

Be honest, some of you know you're princesses or are deserving of being treated as such. Myself, certainly not - 7/11 coffee is great to me and I broke down and had a Peter's burger this week although afterwards I wished it had been CB's instead.

Anyhow, this is just for shits and giggles although it may hit close to home for a few even though it's not meant to hurt, harm or insult anyone.

leftwing
04-28-2016, 09:00 PM
I feel like you want to call somebody out...

rage2
04-28-2016, 09:05 PM
I'm the biggest princess ever. I need to be pampered. McD's is a bad example, it's full serve action there now, and I only order through full serve on the touch display haha. They even fill your drinks and little ketchup cups lol.

Strider
04-28-2016, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by rage2
it's full serve action there now, and I only order through full serve on the touch display haha. They even fill your drinks and little ketchup cups lol.
:werd:

Double Angus patties on an artisan roll with monterey jack, sriracha, garlic aioli, lettuce, fried onions, jalapenos, mushrooms and 2 slices of bacon brought out to my table at McD's.

The coffee isn't so bad, but I prefer a good single origin espresso from Phil and Sebastian.

Originally posted by leftwing
I feel like you want to call somebody out...
:werd: Why don't you just say what you need to say instead of a weird poll? That's a real princess move right there.

austic
04-28-2016, 09:29 PM
I am a bit of a princess, I think it has to do with my giant ego.

My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best!

:dunno:

dirtsniffer
04-28-2016, 09:36 PM
I thought my poll asking if Toma should be banned was weird. You win. You're a princess. I am also a princess.

ExtraSlow
04-29-2016, 06:40 AM
I'm the biggest princess ever. I need to be pampered. McD's is a bad example, it's full serve action there now, and I only order through full serve on the touch display haha. They even fill your drinks and little ketchup cups lol. Which McDonalds is this? Mine still makes me fill my own ketchup cups. :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry:

Also, haven't been pleased with the artisan rolls. Wish I could use that touch-screen ordering system to customize my big mac.

killramos
04-29-2016, 06:58 AM
Define pampered?

Toyota does my wife's nails while she gets an oil change which is pretty good.

There is also something to be said about having someone open your door for you and go get you a coffee while you ask for an oil change at the service desk.

I guess I am a princess then :dunno: , ExtraSlow will confirm

Also anyone who says they are above McDonalds is full of shit.

Sugarphreak
04-29-2016, 07:11 AM

flipstah
04-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Crave Your Taste is better than bar food. McDonald's has stepped their game up

rage2
04-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Which McDonalds is this? Mine still makes me fill my own ketchup cups. :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry:

Also, haven't been pleased with the artisan rolls. Wish I could use that touch-screen ordering system to customize my big mac.
http://www4.mcdonalds.ca/createyourtaste/

Basically, any restaurant that has create your taste has this. They'll serve you even if you don't order create your taste. Happy meals for 3 kids? No problems. As long as you order and pay on the display, they'll serve you.

Originally posted by flipstah
Crave Your Taste is better than bar food. McDonald's has stepped their game up
I was shocked at how good it was. One of the best burgers in town even compared to some of the fancy burger places.

Kloubek
04-29-2016, 08:10 AM
I haven't really had the money to put me in a position to believe I deserved to be treated like a princess.

Now that I have a little bit (and I do mean little bit) to burn, I do enjoy the finer things here and there. An expensive steak dinner, Oakleys, the occasional Starbucks latte.

But in the end, I've always ran my life to not sweat the small stuff. Things don't have to be "just right". I think if you run your life with that philosophy that when the big things do come up, you have the energy to tackle them.

EK 2.0
04-29-2016, 08:17 AM
I ain't no Princess....

I'm a DIVA!!...

riander5
04-29-2016, 08:34 AM
what the fuck is this

bjstare
04-29-2016, 09:03 AM
Princess, checking in.

Also, killramos, what is this "oh I guess I am :dunno: " bullshit. You're a princess through and through :rofl:

killramos
04-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by cjblair
Princess, checking in.

Also, killramos, what is this "oh I guess I am :dunno: " bullshit. You're a princess through and through :rofl:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d8/d81467834960529231a9bbf81a40e07849cf512974ae31e5e79e0741fc7ed769.jpg

Oh wait now that I think about it I am full on Sith too :rofl:

I guess that makes me Sith Leia

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e84d7cf6caf7c2324ec8602e29ee5e1c/tumblr_n88uiv7FXC1qa4gi0o1_500.jpg

:drama:

RealJimmyJames
04-29-2016, 10:15 AM
I object to the way you are using that word in a negative fashion. This is derogatory. You are infringing my rights, I am gong to launch a complaint with the human rights commission.

G
04-29-2016, 10:17 AM
I use winter tires I guess I'm a princess too.

flipstah
04-29-2016, 10:32 AM

http://www4.mcdonalds.ca/createyourtaste/

Basically, any restaurant that has create your taste has this. They'll serve you even if you don't order create your taste. Happy meals for 3 kids? No problems. As long as you order and pay on the display, they'll serve you.

I was shocked at how good it was. One of the best burgers in town even compared to some of the fancy burger places.

RIGHT?! Also, the automated machines are awesome. I love it.

Xtrema
04-29-2016, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

RIGHT?! Also, the automated machines are awesome. I love it.

Except when soccer mom fail at it and holding the screen up while their kids telling her she know nothing about tech.

max_boost
04-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Come on speedog, just out them. Who are you referring to? haha

2Legit2Quit
04-29-2016, 10:59 AM
I'm a strong black woman who don't need no man!

rage2
04-29-2016, 11:01 AM
Friday lunch McD's meet anyone???

ercchry
04-29-2016, 11:59 AM
As a health thing I cut fast food out after high school... It's not that I won't eat it... But if I do it comes right back out within the hour :rofl:

As for princess... Can I be an entitled douchebag? Yup, sure... I've worked hard, I have the means... Some times it's nice to treat yourself... Am I always this way? Nah, I have lots of hobbies which brings me into contact with all sorts, I can slum it with the blue-ist of collars, or hang with the elite at the fanciest of country clubs... I have the toys and clothes and know how to interact with it all... I pick and choose the things in life that I like with no regard to status

As for someone who runs a specialty pet shop calling out princesses... :nut:

sputnik
04-29-2016, 12:17 PM
dtm_tIkEbMc

rage2
04-29-2016, 12:23 PM
That's nothing. Look at this guy's burger, maxxed out every option haha.

nlf2qej33eU

flipstah
04-29-2016, 01:10 PM
I have a buddy that ordered 6 Angus patties, just to see if he could :rofl:

Fucked up the back, that's for sure.

TYMSMNY
04-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Everyone thinks they are entitled to one thing or another. So technically we are all princesses. Some more than others.

Made a McD burger for $12 then realized it didn't come with fries and drink. Luckily they were giving out free combos that day. save a good couple of dollars right there. best damn McD burger I've ever had though.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by speedog
Have been on beyond for a few years now and it's become a bit more apparent as of late that there's at least a few beyond members who are princesses and I'm not talking about the genetically correct ladies on here.

So are you a princess? Do you need to be pampered at the dealership or have your meal served to just the right way at the restaurant or are above McD's for coffee or a quarter pounder?

Be honest, some of you know you're princesses or are deserving of being treated as such. Myself, certainly not - 7/11 coffee is great to me and I broke down and had a Peter's burger this week although afterwards I wished it had been CB's instead.

Anyhow, this is just for shits and giggles although it may hit close to home for a few even though it's not meant to hurt, harm or insult anyone.

U mad bro?

Nufy
04-29-2016, 01:34 PM
Doesn't this really boil down to your opinions on using public restrooms ??

Yay or nay would define a princess for me.

max_boost
04-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

U mad bro? he loves the drama and loves beyond lol

min_boost
04-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Love driving me new cars delivering for my restaurant chains. Also can't say no to a fresh luke warm towel after a good rub tug, clean those stains off the chest then yes call me a princess.

Skyline_Addict
04-29-2016, 02:13 PM
min_boost? lol

flipstah
04-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Friday lunch McD's meet anyone???

Weekend meet?

Sugarphreak
04-29-2016, 04:09 PM

max_boost
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
lol I do have a thing for driving newer cars for the badge but I think that makes me a poser, not a princess. I'm already dating a princess :rofl:

rage2
04-29-2016, 04:48 PM
I like how you skipped over the rub and tug denial. :rofl:

speedog
04-29-2016, 04:55 PM
Just having fun, that's all.

speedog
04-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
As a health thing I cut fast food out after high school... It's not that I won't eat it... But if I do it comes right back out within the hour :rofl:

As for princess... Can I be an entitled douchebag? Yup, sure... I've worked hard, I have the means... Some times it's nice to treat yourself... Am I always this way? Nah, I have lots of hobbies which brings me into contact with all sorts, I can slum it with the blue-ist of collars, or hang with the elite at the fanciest of country clubs... I have the toys and clothes and know how to interact with it all... I pick and choose the things in life that I like with no regard to status

Specialty pet shop, moved on from that almost a year ago.

03ozwhip
04-29-2016, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

This is me right here. Although neck tattoos don't bode well at the country clubs. I swear, I'm not there to rob them. I love being stereotyped.

Also. Yes. I am.