PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2010 Mercedes Benz C-Class (lightly modded)

funkedelic2
05-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2010
Make and Model : Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic
Exterior Color : Obsidian Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 96000
Location of Vehicle : Lethbridge, Alberta
Description :
Extras : Tinted windows all around, 19" c63 replicas, rear lip spoiler, xpipe, clear reflectors, aftermarket grill, c63 diffuser, quad exhaust tips, debaged
Asking Price : $16,800

Contact Information
Phone : 403-393-7401 (text only please) or feel free to PM me
Pictures : Please refer to kijiji ad
Description :
Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic. Nice looking car that has always been reliable for me. The car is obsidian black, all wheel drive, 7 speed auto 3.0 V6 motor. Some of the options include sport package, heated seats, Bluetooth, rear and front parking sensors, HID headlights, lip spoiler, LED taillights, sunroof, leather. The car comes with 19" wheels and tires.

I'm pricing the car low because it needs a few minor things.

- the passenger mirror is cracked (the glass) and needs to be replaced. It is still functional, you can still use the power functions,I just haven't gotten around to it. The body shop quoted me $500 and I have a copy of the estimate.

- The alternator will need to be replaced soon. When you start and drive the car you can notice that it a bit loud. It doesn't affect the way the car drives or starts but the dealership has told me eventually it should be replaced.

This is a great deal for the car, check out other 2010 C classes on kijiji if you don't believe me! (C300 or higher)

Seriously inquires only please. No PayPal, tire kickers, dealerships or trades!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/lethbridge/2010-mercedes-benz-c-class/1162641193?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true