Year : 2006
Make and Model : Chevy Silverado 2500HD LBZ Duramax
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Gray
Auto or Manual? : Auto - Built 6spd Allison
Odometer Reading : 385000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2006-lbz-silverado-2500hd-fully-loaded-built-tranny/1159931709?siteLocale=en_CA

I bought the truck to tow my Jeep, which I never ended up buying a trailer for, so I no longer need the legendary LBZ/6 speed Allison performance.

The truck is a fully loaded LT trim, in excellent mechanical condition. Outside of replacing a front CV I haven't had a single issue with it.

The previous owner installed a built transmission at 300K, costing about $7000. Therefor the transmission shifts beautifully with out any hint of slippage, ready for a custom turbo set up and stupid horsepower.

Higher mileage but it's 90% highway, rarely towing a 5th wheel camping, from what the previous owner told me(I'm the 3rd owner), the truck has 3500 hours on it, at 385000km, do the math. It's all highway.

Included with the LT trim is, power seats windows and mirrors, heated leather, heated mirrors, Bose stereo(with a lifetime satellite radio subscription), sunroof, ect.

Makes great power, I currently have an Edge CS installed in the truck which drastically improved the drivability, with much better off boost power and quicker turbo spooling.
It gets great fuel mileage with the tuner on level 3 of 4. ~10l/100km on the highway and 12-13 in the city.

The truck drives straight, doesn't pull around, all the steering and suspension is in great condition, no weird clunks or vibrations.

Interior is in very good condition for a 10 year old truck, it does have the typical Chevy tear on the drivers side seat bolster, but it's not too bad yet and could be fixed.

The truck does have some minor hail marks on the drivers side and hood, however the truck spent most of its life in rural Alberta free from road salt, any is almost completely rust free. That being said, there's some flaking paint from rock chips on the bottom of the rocker panels that should be painted soon to prevent any rust from forming.

Mods:
Built Allison
Leveling kit
Edge CS tuner
Cobra Color lcd cb radio
4' fire stick antennae
Aftermarket down pipe
Straight pipe-stock diameter, nice and quiet cruising and idling, but sounds great in boost.

For the right price I can include the ~6 month old Adrian steel tool box and speed demon 30" led light bar. (~1200 dollar value combined)

Asking Price : $18 000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403 700 1049

Pictures :