PDA

View Full Version : LF a Plumber to do bathroom rough in

nonofyobiz
05-20-2016, 10:33 AM
I finally decided to develop my basement after 8 years and I'm the idiot that didn't get it roughed in the first place lol
So now I need someone to come in and tear up the concrete to put in the drains for shower, sink, toilette. I'm putting the bathroom right beside the drain that is coming down the wall so it shouldn't be too bad.

So does anybody have a recommendation for a plumber or that has had this done... How much did you end up paying?

chathamf
05-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Let me know if you need any help with the electrical. Fort Mac fires got me sitting around the house and I'm getting bored. Need a little work to keep me busy. Good luck with the plumbing.

s_havinga
05-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Had lots of good experiences with Pete the Plumber, My cousin did the same type of rough in, I think it was like $1200 but that's just what comes to mind.

suntan
05-20-2016, 02:00 PM
You actually made the better decision by not roughing it in. It's incredibly rare that the plumbing goes in the right spots.

The guy that did my basement said that he's had the rough ins placed properly once out of the hundreds of basements he's done.

nonofyobiz
05-20-2016, 02:14 PM
well...don't you have to know exactly where the toilet, and shower are going to be? even specifically the shower pan you want with the dimensions of the drain?

suntan
05-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Yes, but what happens is that the builder gets sloppy and misses things by a few inches here and there. Nobody notices until you actually start to build.

Skyline_Addict
05-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by nonofyobiz
I finally decided to develop my basement after 8 years and I'm the idiot that didn't get it roughed in the first place lol
So now I need someone to come in and tear up the concrete to put in the drains for shower, sink, toilette. I'm putting the bathroom right beside the drain that is coming down the wall so it shouldn't be too bad.

So does anybody have a recommendation for a plumber or that has had this done... How much did you end up paying?

Ermak Plumbing - 403-969-3053