09-30-2002, 08:38 PM
I haven't heard about any street races lately, come on guy's
it's almost winter... I love reading about everyones races, not
"spotted a nice car"... Come on RACE..:D

Sorry if I'm an Instigator...:dunno:

girlRACER
09-30-2002, 09:29 PM
hehe...yeah Laughing Tiger, when we gonna race again? j/k

We both met up coz we hadn't seen each other in a long time and we both got our new rides. I was supposed to follow him to his house since I didn't know how to get there. However, it turned into a race cause he was blazing down Macleod going well over a 100km/h and I had to follow him b/c I didn't know how to get there. So starting from Lindsay Park, we were both weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds all the way to Southland Dr. I was able to keep up though and didn't get lost!! and we made it there in record time. It was an adrenaline rush but also very dangerous...won't do that again!!..at least in rush hour.

Lesson I learned: Never follow Laughing Tiger for directions!

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry couldn't make it to the party.

van
09-30-2002, 10:07 PM
I had to do that... had to go 170 all the way to Sandstone from the Glen More turn off onto Deerfoot.. record time.. da da 15 minutes haha... I don't like being late.. shouldn't do that anymore though well I never do.. too many of them police around nowadays...

ninjak84
10-01-2002, 12:46 AM
Here's a story from earlier this year:

Driving down Mcleod, and I just got my rims, PS1, and alot of audio done. It's about 1:30am. I pull up to a red light with a 2000 silver Prelude, driven by a young Asian girl (sound familiar to anyone?). It's stock, and she's a girl, so I don't think there's a chance that it'll happen, but lo-and-behold, she starts revving her engine. I revved mine, and we go at the light. Neck and neck up until 4th gear, and the H22 engine gets ahead by about 2 car lengths. Then out of nowhere, red and blue lights.... :(
The cop pulled me over, and gave me a speeding ticket for doing 20 over. Despite the fact that I was actually 67km over, and I was racing, he said he gave me a break cause he "feels sorry for me getting my ass handed to me by a girl".
I figured I got off easy, so I was polite and grateful, and told him he needn't worry about a court date....

LaughingTiger
10-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
hehe...yeah Laughing Tiger, when we gonna race again? j/k

Lesson I learned: Never follow Laughing Tiger for directions!

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry couldn't make it to the party.

Thanx...... girlRACER, still coming out to eat on wensday???

Come on, I'm good at directions... but you know what they say
about chinese women driver's...:rofl: J/K

"won't do that again".... :rofl: Your the one that said let's do
that again after... shit!! for a girl you got some balls..... J/K

I got to say girlRACER is a pretty good driver... she dosn't give up,
everytime I thought I lost her, I would look back and she would pass me.... Her car is pretty good, that was a close race, I only
won cause I'm a better driver.... :guns: J/K

SmelltheRubber
10-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Thats alot of J/K 's.

LaughingTiger
10-01-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
Thats alot of J/K 's.

Gotta be carefull what you say on a forum, it might come back and haunt you, or get you in trouble, or beat up by a girl...:(