PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding accident (broken bones)

bosa
09-30-2002, 09:09 PM
I went to The Source skatepark today,it was sweet,my friends and me went at 10:00 in the morning and we were the only ones there for 2 hours,and stayed till 4.It was great, I landed a few nice tricks,then.....I was riding in the pipe and I came up for a stall,and came down and smacked my arm down on the coping.I go the doc. later to check it out,and they say I brake my whole thumb,and my wrist,the cast is on for 8 weeks:( so no skating for a while,but ya,my cast is blue:rofl:

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 09:12 PM
that sucks dude. Atleast you had fun though :) Casts suck but :dunno: I guess your lucky you didn't break your arm, hurts like bitch!

Ferio_vti
09-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Its all good. Now you have to make up some elaborate story to get all the girls to feel for you. Next thing you know you'll be pimping it up...

buh_buh
09-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Its all good. Now you have to make up some elaborate story to get all the girls to feel for you. Next thing you know you'll be pimping it up...
you mean pimping all the 5th grade girls in his class?

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

you mean pimping all the 5th grade girls in his class?

Might as well start young :dunno: :rofl:

sexualbanana
09-30-2002, 11:24 PM
since when did u need ur wrist to skateboard? to do a few tricks, yes. but i broke my wrist and still played hockey (well, what i do doesn't count as hockey)

[GaGe]
10-01-2002, 12:13 AM
I haven't gotten any broken bones from boarding yet. Got 3 bruises and 5 scratches on my legs, and a busted open elbow though. :thumbsdow I need to get soem pads.

[GaGe]
10-01-2002, 12:14 AM
why would you go on the computer when you have a broken thumb and wrist? It'd be hard to type.

RSeXy
10-01-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
why would you go on the computer when you have a broken thumb and wrist? It'd be hard to type.

good point! ..unless it was the other arm?:dunno:

lammer
10-01-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

or maybe no arm at all...heh just kiding civic. hope you allright dude. i had a friend who broke his pinky and ring finger it sucks dude!

buh_buh
10-01-2002, 12:35 AM

I don't know about you, but I need both hands to type

Ferio_vti
10-01-2002, 09:54 AM

Maybe he's got a typing wand he holds in his mouth.

bosa
10-01-2002, 03:12 PM
I did this on my left hand,buh buh,im in 8th grade,and ya the cast is starting to bug me,school was a challenge today.

szw
10-01-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

I don't know about you, but I need both hands to type

When it is out of necessity you will be amazed at the things you can accomplish !

Tha_Shot_Caller
10-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by lammer

or maybe no arm at all...heh just kiding civic. hope you allright dude. i had a friend who broke his pinky and ring finger it sucks dude!
Wow, good one Lammer, you are quite the jokester aren't you! NO ARM AT ALL, ahahahahha. Good god man, save yourself some respect and don't try and be funny, cause you're trying way to hard and just end up lookin like an idiot. Remember, i'm trying to help you man, it's for your own good!

lammer
10-02-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller

Wow, good one Lammer, you are quite the jokester aren't you! NO ARM AT ALL, ahahahahha. Good god man, save yourself some respect and don't try and be funny, cause you're trying way to hard and just end up lookin like an idiot. Remember, i'm trying to help you man, it's for your own good!

hey bud, you should save your breath and shut your trap. I try hard to look like an idiot..yeah i guess but i still cant compete with you. You don't need to try. hey i guess your a natural when it comes to looking like an idiot. And if you want to help me, go crawl back in to the cave you came from, grow up then maybe people will respect you.

Dope Dealer
10-02-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
since when did u need ur wrist to skateboard? to do a few tricks, yes. but i broke my wrist and still played hockey (well, what i do doesn't count as hockey)

What? An Asian playing hockey? I'd pay money to see that!

Haha, J/K :)

Is there any Asian people in the NHL yet? :werd:

lammer
10-02-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

What? An Asian playing hockey? I'd pay money to see that!

Haha, J/K :)

Is there any Asian people in the NHL yet? :werd:

i think i've seen an asian guyin the NHL a few years ago..i didn't last long let me tell you that.

Tha_Shot_Caller
10-02-2002, 12:36 AM

hey bud, you should save your breath and shut your trap. I try hard to look like an idiot..yeah i guess but i still cant compete with you. You don't need to try. hey i guess your a natural when it comes to looking like an idiot. And if you want to help me, go crawl back in to the cave you came from, grow up then maybe people will respect you.

I'm not sure how i look like an idot, you told me to shut my trap when all form of communication on this site takes place without opening our mouths.... Don't try and look all smart and shit and then make some stupid comment like you did. I'm desperatley tryin to help you, and then you do this, come on man, please try a bit, it's for your own good. And what's this about a cave, i'm not even gonna respond to that for your sake.

lammer
10-02-2002, 12:38 AM

I'm not sure how i look like an idot, you told me to shut my trap when all form of communication on this site takes place without opening our mouths.... Don't try and look all smart and shit and then make some stupid comment like you did. I'm desperatley tryin to help you, and then you do this, come on man, please try a bit, it's for your own good. And what's this about a cave, i'm not even gonna respond to that for your sake.

whatever dude, your fucking annoying man. do you have to try and sound smart at everything you say? do you enjoy doing this over the net? creating your little flames. whatever, ignore list you go.

lammer
10-02-2002, 12:38 AM

whatever dude, your fucking annoying man. do you have to try and sound smart at everything you say? do you enjoy doing this over the net? creating your little flames. whatever, ignore list you go.

Tha_Shot_Caller
10-02-2002, 12:42 AM

I don't have to try and sound smart, it's just one of those things were you try and be something your aren't: funny! that really pisses me off. Oh no, you put me on your ignore list, why don't you do us a favour, and think of something decent to discuss and i won' t be mad at you! But hey, it ain't no thang, i'm just keepin it real, just like always biatch!

rage2
10-02-2002, 09:02 AM

It's posts like this that will get you banned. Consider yourself warned.

- The Forum Nazi