PDA

View Full Version : Its a sad day

GP_DrIvEr
09-30-2002, 09:56 PM
well today its was the perfect day out for offroading, wet, muddy, so all my jeep fanatic buddies got me to come with them which was sweet cause i had never been with them when they have been doing crazy stuff...

anyways i enjoy the comfort of my own car so i planned on taking it out to the spot and parking it and hoping in one of their cars...

well as i was following them down this wet muddy gravel road, we were going a little fast which didnt bother the ppl who had 4wd but my car decided that one of the trees on the side of road looked out of place and that knocking it over was a good thing to do :banghead: i tried to stop but after i hit the grass there was no stopping, it was so slick with snow that the only thing i could do was avoid damaging the engine..

on the bright side it isnt as bad as it could have been... all i need is a new fender and i could get my bumber molded but i think this is an opportunity to get a GTP bumber, and my signal light is ruined so there is an excuse for clear corners:(

good thing is it is still driveable there is nothing rubbing against the tire or anything so all i have to do is try to get my headlight working( not broken but doesnt come on) and a new signal light and it will be good to go... well not really but :banghead:

Ekliptix
09-30-2002, 10:03 PM
sorry to hear that.

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 10:05 PM
that sucks man, atleast you are being positive about the whole thing and looking at the bright side of it :thumbsup:

GP_DrIvEr
09-30-2002, 10:10 PM
yeah well i wasnt feeling the same way when it happened believe me... we had a video camera to tape the offroading but most of the beggining is me swearing and throwing my broken turn signal all over the place :rofl:

whatever i just realized its my fault, and that im an idiot, i was going to fast for crappy road conditions,:banghead:

and i was just really happy i didnt damage my engine or wheels, or an axle or anything,

the crazy thing is all the damage is around the wheel but my alignment is still perfect
:thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by GP_DrIvEr
yeah well i wasnt feeling the same way when it happened believe me... we had a video camera to tape the offroading but most of the beggining is me swearing and throwing my broken turn signal all over the place :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: that is EXACTLY what I would have been doing too! :rofl:

James
09-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Sorry to hear about that Dude! that Video would be pretty funny!:rofl: