PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help me with flickr?

CMW403
06-27-2016, 07:21 PM
Flickr seems to change their website thrice a year because once in a blue moon I post pictures on beyond, and I promise, I have done it correctly before.

To post a picture using the "IMG" button up there I believe I am supposed to get the "grab link" for said picture (which I have done) and copy and paste it to the "IMG" box above.

this is what I get...

there are four buttons bottom right of the picture, I was told by the internets to click the arrow (share) button, and right away underneath the Facebook, twitter, blah blah links is supposed to be the "grab link", which is what I put in the "IMG" box above.

this is fucking beyond frustrating. pun not intended.

CMW403
06-27-2016, 07:32 PM
I just want to be able to put some pictures up in the marketplace but this is such a fucking racket its ridiculous. This shit wasn't hard three years ago, now its all of a sudden rocket science.

fuck, i remember posting pictures off flickr to beyond on a stupid blackberry bold 9780 in fucking 2005.

now I'm on a laptop and the shits fucking impossible.

CMW403
06-27-2016, 07:39 PM
OK so the BBcode works but it also posts my full name at the bottom and i don't want that...

eglove
06-27-2016, 07:50 PM
You can cut the url and your name part out just save the img and /img and the link inbetween

CMW403
06-27-2016, 07:50 PM
never mind, this is retarded.

delete the thread, I took my name off the page, I'm just going to link everyone there.

Technology shouldn't get harder as time goes on. Fuck Flickr.