PDA

View Full Version : FS: BNIB Samsung S7 - Titanium

djmr2
07-07-2016, 07:56 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency):700
Color:Titanium
Included:Whatever is in the box
Unlocked:I believe the S7's in Canada are unlocked until the first sim is inserted, so... maybe? Otherwise it's a Fido/Rogers phone.
Used/Tested Networks: Haven't opened
LifeTimer: 0
Condition: New
Pictures: Looks like a new S7.

SELLING DETAILS
Payment:CASH/EMT

NOTES:
Ordered from Fido to use up the Fido dollars on the account before that program goes away. it has not been opened and no sim has been removed. As stated above, S7's are possibly unlocked in Canada until the first sim is inserted into it and then it gets locked to that sim. Have not tested to confirm but some web pages say so. Its your risk, otherwise its a Fido/Rogers phone. Can provide receipt, etc.

Thanks!

dansmith11
07-18-2016, 03:40 PM
your inbox is full.

you still have this thing?

G-ZUS
07-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by djmr2
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency):700
Color:Titanium
Included:Whatever is in the box
Unlocked:I believe the S7's in Canada are unlocked until the first sim is inserted, so... maybe? Otherwise it's a Fido/Rogers phone.
Used/Tested Networks: Haven't opened
LifeTimer: 0
Condition: New
Pictures: Looks like a new S7.

SELLING DETAILS
Payment:CASH/EMT

NOTES:
Ordered from Fido to use up the Fido dollars on the account before that program goes away. it has not been opened and no sim has been removed. As stated above, S7's are possibly unlocked in Canada until the first sim is inserted into it and then it gets locked to that sim. Have not tested to confirm but some web pages say so. Its your risk, otherwise its a Fido/Rogers phone. Can provide receipt, etc.

Thanks!

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/92119/cellular-marketplace-specific-rule-update/