PDA

View Full Version : I just passed two gallstones.

ZenOps
07-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Thank you great holy jeebus.

Its like one day I hear two pops inside my intestine, scared the crap out of me :rofl:

I took a while to figure out what it was, but now I feel like 100x better, and no random gassy bloating.

Mother nature ftw.

ee2k
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM
The worst part is that you needed to share this with us.

ZenOps
07-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Its poop fourty years in the making. Really, if I had known it was gallstones I would have tried to pass them years ago.

ExtraSlow
07-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Call me back when it's kidney stones.

holden
07-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
Thank you great holy jeebus.

Its like one day I hear two pops inside my intestine, scared the crap out of me :rofl:

I took a while to figure out what it was, but now I feel like 100x better, and no random gassy bloating.

Mother nature ftw.

I just had an uncle hospitalized by an infection caused by gallstones. I know nothing about the ailment. Were the gallstones painful previous to passing them?

Sugarphreak
07-11-2016, 05:52 PM

Seth1968
07-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Zenops... how much coffee do you drink?

It's all the nickels he swallows :)

Sugarphreak
07-11-2016, 07:23 PM

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-11-2016, 07:52 PM
I've had kidney stones multiple times including having surgery to pass them one time...

Next time I'd rather shoot my self and end it.

Thaco
07-11-2016, 07:53 PM
my wife had her gall bladder removed at 16... its not so bad, couple scars, and now greeze slides right thu.

Thaco
07-11-2016, 07:54 PM

That will do it to ya! haha

I have this theory that if you drink shit loads of coffee, you won't get gallstones. If Zenops never drinks coffee... this proves my theory conclusively.

Now... I know this is sort of like how pot heads claim that weed will prevent cancer and other issues in a weak attempt to justify their addiction, but mine is not like that at all.

Not an addict... I just drink lots and lots of coffee... kind of craving a coffee right now, but not because I am addicted.... I just like the way it tastes. weed isn't addictive, jus' sayin'

Sugarphreak
07-11-2016, 08:58 PM

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-11-2016, 09:07 PM

So... do you drink coffee daily?

If you take my side on coffee not being addictive, I'll take yours too :D

I have a medium double double every morning before work.

Sugarphreak
07-11-2016, 09:50 PM

rage2
07-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
my wife had her gall bladder removed at 16... its not so bad, couple scars, and now greeze slides right thu.
Free lube. Well done.

bjstare
07-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo

So, you like cream and sugar then. Not coffee. :rofl:

Pacman
07-12-2016, 12:48 PM
I've had kidney stones multiple times including having surgery to pass them one time...

Did you have to pull the stent out yourself at home? I did, and it's something that I still have nightmares about.

blitz
07-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Pacman

Did you have to pull the stent out yourself at home? I did, and it's something that I still have nightmares about.

lol, I got a bit tipsy before yanking mine out.

The first time I had to have them removed they didn't put a stent in and that shit was worse than the actual kidney stones. Damaged area would clot off and then my kidney would build pressure and clear it out. Went on for like 2 days.

What's this talk about coffee? Does it prevent them or cause them?

89coupe
07-12-2016, 02:15 PM

Same, had a large one removed as it got stuck trying to pass. Worst pain imaginable, the passing part. The surgery was a breeze, and I didn't need a stent.

Vitamin K2 will help remove calcium deposits in your kidneys along with drinking plenty of water every day.

Coffee and other caffeinated drinks that dehydrate you don't help.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-12-2016, 05:17 PM
I had to go in to have the stent removed. It's been 2.5 years since the last one so I think I've kinda learned to drink enough water to keep them away. I drink 1 coffee a day max sometimes not even. I drink bottled water at work and then juice at home usually. Apple juice is apparently bad for creating kidney stones, as is chocolate.

C_Dave45
07-13-2016, 07:36 AM

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drink around 6 cups a day. :dunno:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drink around 6 cups a day. :dunno: [/B][/QUOTE]

Jesus. Do you live on the toilet?

C_Dave45
07-13-2016, 10:50 AM

Jesus. Do you live on the toilet?

LOL. Nothing out of the ordinary. A good dump in the morning and I'm good for the day! :D
On my 4th cup right now (paperwork day) and haven't had a shit yet!

Guts of steel? When I was working in computer sales, I literally had a hot cup of coffee at my desk all day long.

3 cups in the morning. 1 or 2 in the afternoon. A cup after supper. And usually a cup later on while watching TV.

jwslam
07-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
LOL. Nothing out of the ordinary. A good dump in the morning and I'm good for the day! :D
On my 4th cup right now (paperwork day) and haven't had a shit yet!

Guts of steel? When I was working in computer sales, I literally had a hot cup of coffee at my desk all day long.

3 cups in the morning. 1 or 2 in the afternoon. A cup after supper. And usually a cup later on while watching TV.
For me it's mostly my bladder the size of a pea.

Sugarphreak
07-13-2016, 11:38 AM