PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Thieves

ninspeed
09-30-2002, 10:06 PM
What the hell, I go to school today and park at the C-Train station like I normally do. I make sure all my doors are locked and that my faceplate is removed from my deck and then go to school. This afternoon, after being kicked off the C-train because a god damn accident with the train infront of ours me and a friends walked from down town to my former high school on 17th ave in the rain, my brother picked me up to take me to my car. I got there only to notice that the hat that used to be on my floor was now on my driver's seat. Then I notice that the passenger door was unlocked. So I unlocked my door to see a gaping hole in my dash board. My CD player has been stolen. Friggin eh, I'm pissed. Sorry guys, I'm ranting but I've had such a rough day. Thanks for listening.

Mel

GP_DrIvEr
09-30-2002, 10:16 PM
man thats harsh, but if it makes you feel any better i had a bad day too... my car attacked a tree :rofl:

Ekliptix
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
I know the feeling:(

HRD2PLZ
09-30-2002, 10:22 PM
yup, probably something most of us on this board have experienced atleast once. Such a horrible feeling though! :madred:

three.eighteen.
09-30-2002, 10:47 PM
honestly dude...that was one of the calmest rants i've ever read...but that fucking sucks...makes you wish you could put james bond type deterrents on your car to fuck up whoever tries to jack your stuff...:guns:

James
09-30-2002, 10:48 PM
Sorry to hear about that, I know the Feeling, it sucks. I had my Stereo stolen a couple months ago. Such a shitty feeling, to know that someone invaded your privacy like that.:( .......I had a Horrible Day today too(longgggggg story) .......Join the Club!:p

ninspeed
09-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
honestly dude...that was one of the calmest rants i've ever read...but that fucking sucks...makes you wish you could put james bond type deterrents on your car to fuck up whoever tries to jack your stuff...:guns:

LOL thats because this isn't Rob's rant, it's mine :) I'm mel, rob's best friend. I post under his name cause I don't post often enough to get my own. I would personally love to go james bond:guns: on this little punk but i gotta find out who it is first and screamin aint gonna get it done. Oh well, thanks guys, you rock

Mel

OPGForce
10-01-2002, 12:28 AM
wtf??? why would they take it with out the "face plate"? damm punks...that's why i never park at the c-train station!:guns:

boi-alien
10-01-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by OPGForce
wtf??? why would they take it with out the "face plate"? damm punks...that's why i never park at the c-train station!:guns:

well my deck was stolen from me a couple years ago in lot 11 at the university, the thieves took my deck sans faceplate too. i got so mad i went to the university newspaper and wrote in the TLF(where students are allowed to submit short blurbs for other people to read) i think mine went along the lines of 'to the motherfuckers that stole my deck from lot 11, i have the faceplate, come and get it'

ninspeed
10-01-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by OPGForce

I keep my face plate underneath my seat. They found that and took it too...It was a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. One good thing that did come out of my day was seeing that even police aren't perfect and even better, to be the first one to catch it on camera...

Mel

http://members.albertacars.net/ninspeed/police accident.jpg

ninspeed
10-01-2002, 01:40 AM
HA HA HA.. (its rob here)
http://members.albertacars.net/ninspeed/policeowned.jpg
as for the sterio, if any of you guys hear about it let me know asap.. i have a 50$ reward out for it.. thanks guys

three.eighteen.
10-01-2002, 01:41 AM
hahahahaha, :clap: i hope the cop that did that is one of those power tripping bacon slabs that deserves it :clap:

Stratus_Power
10-01-2002, 01:41 AM
damn that really sux :( my sis went water rafting couple weeks ago, leaving the van in the parking lot, and she came back w/ the door unlocked ( she locked it) and all her shit stolen! it really sux :thumbsdow

ancient
10-01-2002, 02:13 AM
That is :bullshit: dood :(

James
10-01-2002, 03:09 AM
Thats a sweet pic! "owned" is right!:rofl: i wonder how the cop managed that one??

infamous
10-01-2002, 04:42 AM
what kind of a stereo was it?? i will ask around, see if i can dig anything up....

RiceCake
10-01-2002, 06:19 AM
Man I hate parking at the park and rides... freaking car always ends up with new scratches and/or being keyed!!! :thumbsdow :banghead:

LaughingTiger
10-01-2002, 05:16 PM
Sucks dude...:thumbsdow If you can't afford an alarm invest
in fish hooks and razor blades, it's cruel but I bet you were thinking of worse things to do to the guy's that ripped you off.

Super glue the blades or hooks to the back of the deck or
boom box, you know what happen's next.....:devil:

Aleks
10-01-2002, 09:23 PM
Yeah once they stop bleading they burn your car down...

I also had my car broken into about a month ago at a train station. No more stereos for me its not worth it. Damn punks.
I thought the cops patrolled the stations now :dunno:

davidI
10-01-2002, 10:51 PM
I had my system jacked last summer...damn this city is getting too big. I used to feel pretty safe in this city but now there's all sorts of thefts and crazy crap like that.

T-rus
10-02-2002, 12:45 AM
"knock on wood" I've have not had my cheap stereo stolen yet. If I do it didn't cost much but that is not the fact of the matter, it's the fact you paid for it and it is yours....not theirs. Hope this never happens to me.

Ferio_vti
10-02-2002, 10:17 AM
I stay with my stock CD player :(