Vehicle Details
Year : 2010
Make and Model : Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 165,000kms
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton
Kijiji Link : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1191038334
Asking Price :$25950
Description :
Selling my 2010 Toyota 4Runner, I have owned it myself for over 3 years and purchased it from Sherwood Toyota with 65,000kms on it. This has seen lots of highway kms in the spring-fall. Never smoked in. When I acquired the vehicle I swapped the fluid in the transfer case, front and rear diff, engine oil, and transmission with all synthetic oils. Engine and transmission are in perfect working order, recently replaced front driver side wheel bearing about 8,000kms ago by Mayfield Toyota, no major maintenance required besides that. Vehicle is completely clean inside and out and ready for a new owner. Price listed will include a set of 4 studded Altimax Arctic 285/70/17 on black steel rims. Engine is spotless with no drips leaks or seepage of any kinds, same for transmission and drivetrain.

- 4.0L V-6 DOHC, Dual VVt-i engine, 270 HP, 278 lb.ft. tourque
- cruise control
- 2x2, 4x4 high, and 4x4Lo range with terrain controls
- remote car starter, keyless entry
- tow capacity - 5000lbs
- Sunroof
- 5-passenger, with 40/20/40 split second row seating
- 115V outlet in rear cargo and in center console capable to run a mini fridge in the rear!
- 1xUSB and 2xAux outlets
- AM/FM CD/MP3 player, 8 speakers, XM satellite ready, Built in Bluetooth audio/hands free calling
- Party Mode button which diverts power to tailgate speakers. great for camping!
- ABS & Traction control with Hill Decent mode
- Electronic stability
- Front double wishbone suspension
- Front and rear KDDS for less roll when cornering
- 17 inch aluminium alloy wheels, stock

Upgrades listed:
-Aftermarket driver and passenger heated seats/back
-Removed rear sliding trunk tray and sealed all holes/carpeted body to give more storage room
-Airbox mod to increase airflow w/ silencer delete
-Doug Thorley long tube headers w/ O2Sim
-2.5" Lift from SonoranSteel (Replaced rear Bilsteins on July 31 2016)
-Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
-Factory trailer hitch/plugs
-Factory one-way car starter
- 285/70/17 Duratracs on stock rims

I am hoping for a fast sale and hopefully the pictures will do it justice in showing how the vehicle looks and maintained. Feel free to ask me any questions. Serious offers only. No low ballers/tire kickers The price is OBO, however be reasonable please. Thank you!

For pictures please see Kijiji Link. For fastest response reply to Kijiji ad aswell.

w00ter
08-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Bump. Price reduced and added info.

w00ter
08-16-2016, 07:53 PM
Bump. Price drop and ad updated.

w00ter
08-20-2016, 01:08 PM
Vehicle is sold. Mods please close/ delete