PDA

View Full Version : Which Honda dealership for parts

Cooked Rice
08-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Which Honda dealership in town has the best prices for OEM parts and fluids?

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Not sure who's cheapest, but I found Village Honda extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Special ordered a mirror bolt for the S2000, and the dude had advice on how to install it without stripping it, and offered to email me the instructions for free. Very friendly guys at the parts counter there.

schocker
08-03-2016, 03:24 PM
^^I buy my acura/honda parts there also, mainly because it is close, but each time has been a good experience. I would think they would generally have the same pricing though as it all comes through their system.

Cooked Rice
08-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Nice, thanks Jory and schocker.

Yeah it's nice cause they're just up the hill for us sage hillers/hillians.

GTR_Auto
08-03-2016, 08:47 PM
I have a few OEM parts as well as lots of OE parts. I might be able to help you out

toastgremlin
08-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
Not sure who's cheapest, but I found Village Honda extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Special ordered a mirror bolt for the S2000, and the dude had advice on how to install it without stripping it, and offered to email me the instructions for free. Very friendly guys at the parts counter there. The parts guys at Village Honda are probably the best dealership parts guys I've ever dealt with. I'm always shocked how good they are.