PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this mustang? GTBEAST

LUDELVR
08-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone on here knows the driver of a black 2015 Mustang GT with he plate GTBEAST. Just curious what's done to the car or if it's stock.

Mista Bob
08-05-2016, 10:54 PM
It has a custom plate.

riander5
08-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Thats a lame plate.... god damn tacky mustang owners. Wait... shit

EK 2.0
08-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Just wondering if anyone on here knows the driver of a black 2015 Mustang GT with he plate GTBEAST. Just curious what's done to the car or if it's stock.

Did you lose a battle on an empty stretch of Mexican highway my friend??.... :poosie:

LUDELVR
08-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Did you lose a battle on an empty stretch of Mexican highway my friend??.... :poosie:

Haha no no. Quite the opposite really. Was getting ready to pass him...on an open stretch of Mexican highway of course!! :rofl:

I was just curious to see how these things put the power down and if this thing was stock or not. This happened right after walking away from an ISF so it got me wondering that's all...better take advantage on these Mexican streets before Trump wins and builds that wall!

riander5
08-06-2016, 09:18 AM
What do you drive ?? I have a '13 with intake exhaust and a tune and to give you an idea I've beaten c7 vettes (surprised myself the first time)

Id imagine a stock 5.0 should beat an isf without much of an issue

Nismorphed
08-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by riander5
What do you drive ?? I have a '13 with intake exhaust and a tune and to give you an idea I've beaten c7 vettes (surprised myself the first time)

Riander5's mustang is the fastest Mustang in the world

LUDELVR
08-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by riander5

Nice nice! Is that the stingray or the z06? Either way, I've developed a liking for stangs and really do appreciate them.

I drive a turbo'd S2000 which has been in the shop up until just recently and since I've had it, it seems like I'm always running into some high horsepower cars. The first go I had was with a C6 ZR1 vette and we were side by side the entire way. Then ran into a Porsche 911 turbo S (997) and we were pretty even...until the shifting happened! Then, he shot ahead. Those things are seamless! After that I walked away from an Audi S6 and again was dead even with a ZL1 camaro. Also had a go with a C63 (not sure if it was modified but it sounded like it. So nice!! We were pretty much dead even as well. So glad I had that trip to Mexico and got a chance to drive in their streets!

The S is super light and makes around 375-380 whp on a dyno dynamics dyno so it's a pretty good combination.

Darkane
08-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Not to be a shit, but doesn't sound like the Zr1 was trying. They trap like 130 I thought. Camaro zl1 and C63 much slower. Mind you maybe they were all modded I don't know

LUDELVR
08-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Not to be a shit, but doesn't sound like the Zr1 was trying. They trap like 130 I thought. Camaro zl1 and C63 much slower. Mind you maybe they were all modded I don't know

ZR1 was trying. Had a chat with him after. He was surprised that I hung with him. Mind you, this was from a 100 roll too and it was a short stint and not a full on top speed run.

Darkane
08-06-2016, 03:00 PM

ZR1 was trying. Had a chat with him after. He was surprised that I hung with him. Mind you, this was from a 100 roll too and it was a short stint and not a full on top speed run.

Nice. Your car sounds like a beast!

LUDELVR
08-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Nice. Your car sounds like a beast!

Cheers man! It better be for the bloody amount of time and money I've thrown into this money pit! :rofl:

vengie
08-06-2016, 05:13 PM

Cheers man! It better be for the bloody amount of time and money I've thrown into this money pit! :rofl:

Any pics?!? Sounds like one hell of a machine

riander5
08-08-2016, 12:19 PM

Nice nice! Is that the stingray or the z06? Either way, I've developed a liking for stangs and really do appreciate them.

I drive a turbo'd S2000 which has been in the shop up until just recently and since I've had it, it seems like I'm always running into some high horsepower cars. The first go I had was with a C6 ZR1 vette and we were side by side the entire way. Then ran into a Porsche 911 turbo S (997) and we were pretty even...until the shifting happened! Then, he shot ahead. Those things are seamless! After that I walked away from an Audi S6 and again was dead even with a ZL1 camaro. Also had a go with a C63 (not sure if it was modified but it sounded like it. So nice!! We were pretty much dead even as well. So glad I had that trip to Mexico and got a chance to drive in their streets!

The S is super light and makes around 375-380 whp on a dyno dynamics dyno so it's a pretty good combination.

I was just against a stingray haha.

Yea most of those races sound pretty close zr1 and zl1 are high 11's stock... but if they just did a pulley swap they'd be crazy. 911 S should be a bit quicker than both of those especially taking out driver error and slow shifts!

id imagine that c63 was modded a bit as most of the cars you were close with are high 11 second cars so sounds like whatever work they have done to your s2k in the shop was worth it!!