PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2x 6TB Red WD NAS drives.

ZMan2k2
08-17-2016, 09:48 AM
SOLD!!

I've had these drives for about 8-9 months. Bought from MemEx, no extended warranty. They are about 4.5TB full of .mkv movies, all bluray rips, no downloads. I have no way to erase them. I went with some 8TB HDD's, for the room for extra movies, so I have no need for these. Never had a problem with them, they work great, just upgrading. Asking $200 each or $375 for both.obo They are in anti-static bags, and were removed safely, no damage to either.

ZMan2k2
08-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Okay, so no one wants my movies. Drives have been formatted, and price in original post has been set to firm bottom line.

ZMan2k2
08-27-2016, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ZMan2k2
I've had these drives for about 8-9 months. Bought from MemEx, no extended warranty. They are about 4.5TB full of .mkv movies, all bluray rips, no downloads. I have no way to erase them. I went with some 8TB HDD's, for the room for extra movies, so I have no need for these. Never had a problem with them, they work great, just upgrading. Asking $200 each or $375 for both. obo They are in anti-static bags, and were removed safely, no damage to either.

Went obo, just want them gone.