PDA

View Full Version : Re - Probed

PGTze
03-19-2004, 12:10 AM
So after a long search for a car I finally settled on something. Another Probe GT! Yeah I know (insert your Probe joke here), but I just cannot seem to leave the Probe. Today I bought a 1997 Probe GT 5 speed with 105,xxx km's on it, and I'm super stoked about it.

I looked at any and every car that I could afford, but I just couldn't find anything I really liked for a decent price. I test drove Trans Am's, Mustangs, Preludes, ect. but everything was either too much for my budget or too crappy. That's the beauty of the PGT, it's underated, so it's underpriced for what you get.

I just wish I still had my engine, clutch, and flywheel, but oh well. One day this car will be even better. I'll have pics up soon, but until then, just take my word for it, it's kinda sexy, haha.

:end bragging:

GT2NV
03-19-2004, 12:14 AM
awesome man:D cant wait to go for a ride:burnout:

PGTze
03-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Oh I almost forgot... I payed $9,500 for it. Too much? Just right? I riped him off? What do you think?

Wildcat
03-19-2004, 12:21 AM
cant get enough of those anal probes eh glenner?

PGTze
03-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
cant get enough of those anal probes eh glenner?

And we have probe joke #1 ASSHOLE!

Ha jk, it's all good, I was seriously this close [] to buying a 94 trans am, but it was $14,000 and I need the extra cash for other things :thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
03-19-2004, 12:33 AM
PGT:bigpimp:

good style, good car to swap the ze... again!!!:drool: :thumbsup: