PDA

View Full Version : Processa Inc. is Hiring - Calgary based Payment and Merchant Services Company

MM99lude
09-08-2016, 09:35 AM
Hey Beyond,

I represent Processa Inc. (http://www.processa.ca), we are a Calgary based payment processing and merchant services company offering an alternative to the expensive and convoluted world of big bank credit card and debit card payment acceptance.

Processa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing payment processing companies. We provide one of the best payment platforms available in the marketplace. Which offers significantly lower rates then the major banks, in a transparent and easy to understand way.

We pride ourselves on our superb support, exceptional customer service and cost savings payments platform. Our customers benefit from numerous cost effective ways to accept credit card and debit card payments. Our platform allows merchants to accept electronic payments in-store, online and while on-the-run. We provide multiple pricing models and full fee disclosure for maximum transparency. We do not promote teaser rates or “free giveaways”, we work to save our customer money. Our group of companies support over 13,000 merchants and we are growing daily. We can provide a better experience and a lower cost service to almost every business in Canada.

We are currently looking for strong salespeople to add to our growing team. The position is not specific to Calgary, as we operate across Canada.

What we're looking for:

- Minimum of one years inside or outside sales experience, with a proven record

- The ability to successfully multi-task

- Prior, demonstrable experience successfully cold-calling and closing new business, from start to finish

- Prior use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred

- Computer literacy, solid understanding of modern technology, and strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.

- Prior sales experience to small and medium sized companies would be an asset

- Previous experience and comfort level working in a heavily commission based sales environment

Please feel free to drop me a PM here or send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]

speedog
09-08-2016, 09:50 AM
New beyond sponsor?

roopi
09-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by speedog
New beyond sponsor?

It's a job posting. :confused:

rage2
09-08-2016, 10:22 AM
:werd:

MM99lude
09-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Yes, exactly! I've met a number of great sales people who are beyond members - hopefully some of them would be interested in joining us on either a full-time or part-time basis!

A790
09-08-2016, 11:29 AM
What kind of compensation package are you offering?

Drop me a mail, know some people who may be a good fit :)