PDA

View Full Version : Sushi boats or conveyor

dollard
03-19-2004, 02:22 PM
I just discovered this forum. I'm hoping someone can help me. I love those moving sushi boats or conveyors like the Tsunami restaurant on Robson street in Vanoucver. Does anyone know of any others in the Vancouver area?

C4S
03-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Van ?
If in Vancouver .. I rather order dish by dish ... :bigpimp:

Lucky you ! can always hv nice "asian" food in Vancouver !

Poor us ... need to eat poor asian food here, japanese and korean food r ok ..but chinese food .. :barf: :barf:

gkAeris
03-19-2004, 03:32 PM
at metro town

that sushi house in the corner

su saw ya <-- haha i forgot what you call it! if it's still there!

all you can eat...yum

dollard
03-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Is that one at Metrotown a moving conveyor-boat or belt ?

///M3
03-19-2004, 06:00 PM
dont know any boat ones, but all you can eat is way better. theres one on robson too:)

toyboy88
03-19-2004, 06:14 PM
mmm..have tsunami everytime my family goes there each summer:)

Originally posted by dollard
I just discovered this forum. I'm hoping someone can help me. I love those moving sushi boats or conveyors like the Tsunami restaurant on Robson street in Vanoucver. Does anyone know of any others in the Vancouver area?

RX7_FC3S
03-19-2004, 07:49 PM
My favorite sushi place is Sushi Ichiban, on 38th and McCloud (sp? lol) in Calgary
Its great, 20$ all u can eat, the food is great, the sushi chefs are right there, and if your a regular they make u free deserts and stuff.
The all u can eat includes sushi, rolls, tempura, soups, salads, and a bunch more.

Only downside is anything wasted you have to pay for (which has never happened to me haha) but its a good thing to have really.

Its BY FAR my favorite in Calgary!

nickyh
04-01-2004, 10:44 AM
You can't beat all you can eat at Granville Sushi.
Worked in Van for two weeks while my company moved to Calgary and went there.... soooooo gooood!
Went back to Van for two weeks just to eat at Granville Sushi again!