PDA

View Full Version : Iron Ring

Aleks
03-19-2004, 09:13 PM
I know there's a few engineering students on here...Anyone else here getting their iron ring on Saturday?? Im pretty excited after 6 years :rofl: of hell Im finally getting it tomorrow.. woo hooo

Seanith
03-20-2004, 12:57 AM
haha good for you. i still have the 5 year plan! with internship, i guess 6 :(

3 years to go :thumbsdow

Aleks
03-20-2004, 12:59 AM
Yeah I did internship so that's 5+1 I guess :nut:

^SkylinE^
03-20-2004, 01:29 AM
My buddy's bro gets his tommarrow too. Do you go to U of C!
Congrats enjoy the moment !

Pacman
03-20-2004, 10:22 AM
the wife is getting hers today....she goes to UofC.

Congrats

Strider
03-20-2004, 11:04 AM
I get mine next year...
all that $$$$ and time just for that little piece of metal

Altezza
03-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Have fun at the cult ritual... :rofl:

Aleks
03-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys... yeah the ritual was odd for sure but we're not suppose to talk about it :dunno:

V6-BoI
03-22-2004, 01:06 AM
I can't wait till I get mine. Only like 3 or 4 more years to go

^SkylinE^
03-22-2004, 01:45 AM
I heard that they have to hold chains and swear on shit? sounds messed up to me?:eek:

sml
03-22-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
I heard that they have to hold chains and swear on shit? sounds messed up to me?:eek:

Yup, and they even made us wear these black hooded cloaks and worship this funny red symbol too... you stupid tard, do you even have the slightest freakin clue what the Ritual Calling of the Engineer ceremony is??? :rolleyes: I don't think so... I don't call you messed up when you sucked on your momma's tities for too long and you end up making babies with her and you and your dad end up on the Jerry Springer show bitch fighting over your mom... :rofl:

Seanith
03-22-2004, 06:32 PM
lol

CRX crazy
03-23-2004, 04:22 PM
i was there on sat. unfortunatly it was my bro getting his not me :( mine is coming soon though. And congrats to my bro who won the golden gear award! damn i have big shoes to fill

sml
03-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy
i was there on sat. unfortunatly it was my bro getting his not me :( mine is coming soon though.

how can you go? I thought only ppl who already got their iron ring can attend the ceremony. it's a secret cult gathering you know??? :rofl:

403Gemini
03-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by sml

how can you go? I thought only ppl who already got their iron ring can attend the ceremony. it's a secret cult gathering you know??? :rofl:

.... another reason i think the U of C kids are messed up... lol

THROUGH MY EXPERIENCE with people i know in the engineering department, they have their own sense of humor... not funny to the rest of the world, and all of em are really boring to talk to because they tell these "amazing" stories which they only laugh at or find absolutly cool...

i know im wrong and i know ALL engineering students arent like this, so plz, some members on this board lets go out drinking and prove me wrong :thumbsup:

Aleks
03-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

.... another reason i think the U of C kids are messed up... lol

THROUGH MY EXPERIENCE with people i know in the engineering department, they have their own sense of humor... not funny to the rest of the world, and all of em are really boring to talk to because they tell these "amazing" stories which they only laugh at or find absolutly cool...

i know im wrong and i know ALL engineering students arent like this, so plz, some members on this board lets go out drinking and prove me wrong :thumbsup:

Are you asking me out??? :eek:

CRX crazy
03-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sml

yes thats it ;) i mean. . . i have no clue what is the "cult" you talk about :D i saw nothing . . . nothing i tell you :rofl:

sml
03-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by CRX crazy

yes thats it ;) i mean. . . i have no clue what is the "cult" you talk about :D i saw nothing . . . nothing i tell you :rofl:

Hmm... have you seen Eyes Wide Shut? Beware... *evil laugh* :whipped:

403Gemini
03-24-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by altima

Are you asking me out??? :eek:

;) u decide... big boy

LOL J/K eww sick...