Make and Model : Bmw 325I
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 199,750Km
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton

Asking Price : $5,500

Description :
Winter ready!! Well maintained, enthusiast owned, clean car fax, No rust, 5 speed. Lots of my mileage is highway and will go up as I do daily drive it. Price is firm.

Fully loaded with factory installed MTech 2 bumpers, Sport package, Sunroof, Heated seats, Headlight washers, Harmon Kardon stereo, on board computer, & ASC (traction control).

Factory 17" style 44 wheels with next to new Hankook iPike winter tires, plastidipped gold so it can be changed back to silver easily. Oem Bmw roof rack included in sale (snowboard attachment is not), comes with winter and summer floor mats.

Let's start with Maintenence. I bought this car 2 years ago with 150,000km and unfortunately found out it had a blown engine. Engine was replaced with the same 2.5L that was in it with 140,000km (10k less than the chassis). Atthe time I also replaced these:

- New oem sachs clutch & did the clutch delay valve delete
- Full cooling system
- Oil filter stand gasket
- Oil pan gasket
- New guibo
- New belts
- Transmission fluid
- Brake fluid
- AC was recharged
- New Final Stage Resistor
- New windshield (Has 2 or 3 big chips but no cracks!)
- Passed OPI (March 2015)

Since this year I've replaced:
- Sparkplugs
- Valve cover gasket
- Faulty coil pack
- Headlight ballasts & ignitors
- New 4,300k Hids
- New control arms, Meyle HD FCAB's & alignment at 188km
- Transmission output & shifter seals
- Cooling system flush and refill with bmw coolant
- New headlight lenses & seals
- New glass fog lights with 3m protection

Couple of mods:
- Magnaflow muffler and 1st Resonator delete. Nice deep tone and not loud. Dual 3" tips.
- Oem Bmw E60 short shifter
- Custom painted projector shrouds
- Custom painted interior trim (can easily be re-sprayed if desired)
- Custom painted bumper trims
- E36 M3 style mirrors
- Shadow line trim
- Black kidney grilles
- LED Taillights
- Khoalty AC Schnitzer roof spoiler
- Depo front smoked signal lights & sidemarker lights.

The bad:

- Brakes have a bit of a shimmy as rotors are slighty warped. Been like this since I bought the car, plenty of brake pad left so I never bothered to get new rotors.
- The radio is from a newer model so I was unable to plug the Antena in (needs an adaptor) & there's a CD jammed in it. On the plus side, it has a working Aux input since I listen to my ipod mostly.
- Shift knob is from a E46 M3. Was wired to illuminate but the wires broke. Also say 6 speed... even though its a 5 speed.
- Drivers seat has some tearing starting on the lower side bolster.

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Pictures :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bondobuster/bondobuster009/20161014_175244_zps1vf0s8yh.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bondobuster/bondobuster009/20161014_152208_zpsgj0pvkth.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bondobuster/E46%20Interior/20160629_151725_zpsr8slqjno.jpg

Silence*
12-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Bump. Price drop.

Silence*
12-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Sold.