PDA

View Full Version : Car option opinions

Stratus_Power
10-01-2002, 01:43 AM
here is a question for you guys.. if u buy a car.. would u rather have one thats is fully loaded w/ leather, sunroof, heated seat, keyless entry...etc the work, or would u rather have one just w/ the basic like pl pw a/c but w/ a better style or go a ltitle faster

infamous
10-01-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
here is a question for you guys.. if u buy a car.. would u rather have one thats is fully loaded w/ leather, sunroof, heated seat, keyless entry...etc the work, or would u rather have one just w/ the basic like pl pw a/c but w/ a better style or go a ltitle faster

i would rather take the lower end car that is a bit slower or uglier to have the luxuries of leather, heated seats (winter is coming up) sunroof, etc. just because i love leather and sheeit...but the only other thing is, how fast is this other car??

HRD2PLZ
10-01-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power

I'd definately go for the leather, sunroof and stuff. I don't street race because I can't afford the demerits. Leather isn't that cold in the winter- especially in combination of remote start and heated seats :D I know for a fact I won't be able to part with all that once the Accords gone.

I'm probably the only person that'd pick luxury over speed on this board :D :dunno:

Impreza
10-01-2002, 01:59 PM
ur not gonna be racing much anyways right?? get the fully loaded car....heated leather seats and all the little creature comforts!!!

T5_X
10-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Basic fo'sure. I'm not a fan of most leather (feels nice in really upper class cars, like my parent's volvo) Sunroofs are basically uselesss IMO, Keyless entry is useless.
My Ranger is real basic. 60/40 cloth non-reclining split bench, no power windows or locks, factory 1 CD stereo, cruise, A/C, power mirrors. I don't complain, even on long hauls to/from vancouver. only thing I'd like extra is maybe a bit nicer stereo, and I could easily loose the power mirrors and A/C.

GTS Jeff
10-01-2002, 02:17 PM
i want a crx.

Stratus_Power
10-01-2002, 08:13 PM
i would go w/ options myself haha.. yep i wont be racing.. none of the car i want to get is gonna be faster than 17sec :P ( well unless i get the Spec V. )

kenny
10-02-2002, 03:42 AM
I'd rather have all the luxuries to begin with, and if I found the car to be too slow, I would have the option of slapping on some FI to solve that problem.

lammer
10-02-2002, 08:05 AM
all options, I want the luxuries!!