PDA

View Full Version : been waiting to "wash" my car like this for 5 months

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:00 PM
All i can say is its about dam time :D

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:02 PM
my new ricer muffler :D

got myseld intake, dc sports header and a full 2" exhaust over the winter.

notice the custom jdm rust growing on the fenders :banghead:

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:03 PM
and its still not lowered :banghead: :banghead: starting to think its never gonna be lowered......

crx-r where are you? :confused:

Def_3
03-20-2004, 04:07 PM
notice the custom jdm rust growing on the fenders

:banghead:

:werd:

Dj_Stylz
03-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Car Looks good how much was the exhaust?

nismodrifter
03-20-2004, 04:11 PM
perfect day for a wash in the driveway.....nice JDM stylez rust y0!!! You have just started the newest trend :D

NickGT
03-20-2004, 04:18 PM
seen your car a couple weeks ago (just recognized the sticker on the hatch!) I'm loving this weather too. Now if only it wasn't so windy. I was trying to wash the car with the pressure washer on my driveway, and was getting blasted in the face :banghead:

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Car Looks good how much was the exhaust?

i got it from crx-r.... it was his old setup, we traded some shit so i dont really know

Originally posted by nismodrifter
nice JDM stylez rust y0!!! You have just started the newest trend

as much as i like the rust it must go. the plan is to compile all the parts over the next couple months so it can go in for some major bodywork next fall/winter. next spring, holy shit you guys wont recognize the car :D :D since im done my program at school in a month i'll finally have some coin :bigpimp: i cant wait

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by NickGT
seen your car a couple weeks ago (just recognized the sticker on the hatch!) I'm loving this weather too. Now if only it wasn't so windy. I was trying to wash the car with the pressure washer on my driveway, and was getting blasted in the face :banghead:

haha.... i remember seeing your pics on here then the next day you pulled up behind me "in the place by the thing" and i was wondering if that was you or not.

car looks good btw... color is wicked :thumbsup:

Stratus_Power
03-20-2004, 04:52 PM
nice!!
im just curious. as i've been hearing all these rumors..
I heard that its illegal to wash your car on your driveway.. is it true?

88CRX
03-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
nice!!
im just curious. as i've been hearing all these rumors..
I heard that its illegal to wash your car on your driveway.. is it true?

yup... its illegal

NickGT
03-20-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

haha.... i remember seeing your pics on here then the next day you pulled up behind me "in the place by the thing" and i was wondering if that was you or not.

car looks good btw... color is wicked :thumbsup:

Yup that was me! Thanks! :thumbsup:

crazydriver
03-20-2004, 11:22 PM
lol, ya its about time to give the cars a good bath. :thumbsup... hmm 88CRX have u ever thought of rims on ur car??? i don't really like the ones u have.. hehe

88CRX
03-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by crazydriver
lol, ya its about time to give the cars a good bath. :thumbsup... hmm 88CRX have u ever thought of rims on ur car??? i don't really like the ones u have.. hehe

do you realize that they are the stock wheels? they totally fit the era of the car..... and yes i have thought about it.... and yes something new is coming.... and yes they will be "old school" to fit in with the cars age

JordanLotoski
03-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by NickGT

thats why u move to the south....i had the pressure washer out today...no wind at all in my area

88CRX
03-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

thats why u move to the south....i had the pressure washer out today...no wind at all in my area

i'm in the south and it was really frickin windy:dunno: i was soaked by the end :D

JordanLotoski
03-21-2004, 12:01 AM
not windy in my area..iam SE mckenzie town area...maybe just the way my house is positioned

NickGT
03-21-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

I am in the south too, but today looks like its shaping up to be a nice day, hopefully the weather forecast is wrong. Time to break out the washer!