PDA

View Full Version : LF: Orthodontist Recommendation

The_Rural_Juror
12-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Looking for an orthodontist recommendation. We have been to a few consults and they are all over the place with treatment plans. Costs have been close for the most part, so we might as well look for someone who is good and loves what they are doing.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Any experience with Fast Braces practitioners?

nzwasp
12-06-2016, 11:19 PM
I went with myorthodontist in Aspen to get invisalign to fix my smile and also correct some jaw clicking. Ive had a really good experience with them. I think it cost around 7k in total. I finished all the invisalign trays in about 1.5 years. And now i have to wear a night retainer they also put in some fixed metal bar behind my bottom front teeth to stop them from shifting and also so that I dont have to wear the full time retainer during the day.

My wife on the other hand went to sierra dental center in the sw in signal hill and had a bad experience paid 8k for 3 years of metal braces which didnt actually fix her problems and the alignment was off. I would not recommend murray knebel of that practice at all.