PDA

View Full Version : FS: United Airlines Travel Certificate ~$300 USD worth *SOLD*

realazy
12-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Two separate travel certificates in electronic voucher form for United Airlines for a value of $149.15 USD each. ($298.30 USD Total)

Expiry date of December 8, 2017.

One code can be used per passenger.

Conditions and instructions on how to use are here:

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/booking/flight/offerCode.aspx

Basically, this is the main condition:

Electronic certificates may be used for travel on United- and United Express®-operated flights, and United Express-marketed flights operated by other airlines.* Certificates are not valid for travel on Star AllianceTM flights or United-marketed flights operated by other airlines.

Before anyone asks, the entire ticket must be with United Airlines for this to work. EVERY SEGMENT (if it has a stop) has to be with a United Airlines flight before the voucher will work.

Any offers? It's probably going to go wasted. how about $50?

realazy
10-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Bump.

New low price! $50

buh_buh
10-03-2017, 03:37 AM
Do you know if you can stack them together for the same flight?

realazy
10-03-2017, 10:53 AM
You can apply one code per passenger on the same flight. These are TCVA certificates if you want to read up on them. I got it from a price drop 2 days after I bought my tickets last year.

The best deals I've been looking at are generally the non-stop flights to San Francisco on the United Skywest planes. Other non-stop destinations on United planes from YYC are Chicago, Denver and Houston.

United can pretty much get you anywhere if you stop in the US.

As long as you book before December 8, 2017 they are valid for travel past that date.

realazy
10-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Sold!