PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 2000 Toyota 4Runner 3rd Gen Sand Color W/ Aftermarket Bumper and Roof Rack

mitch6
12-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Hi fellow Beyond members!

The 4Runner has been FOUND today Saturday December 10th around 11am and the Police have been notified!

There was no physical damage to the vehicle and almost all the goods in the vehicle were left behind. They must have just taken the vehicle for a joy ride and was hoping they found cash in the vehicle?

Not too sure of their intentions but I am relieved the vehicle is okay!

Thanks for everyones helps and support!

mitch6
12-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Please close thread, vehicle has been retrieved and reported to the police! Everything has been cleared up!

Thanks all for the support and help!

Dalking
12-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Could you tell us where? It's been a week and a half and I'm still looking for mine :(

mitch6
12-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Dalking
Could you tell us where? It's been a week and a half and I'm still looking for mine :(

I had spotted it parked in the Carewest Innovative Health Care Centre in Bridgeland. Address 1011 Centre Ave NE.

I call the police and they made sure it was not involved in any other crimes during the time of theft and then released it back to me. Oddly enough, nothing was harmed on the vehicle including the ignition. I have the only key so I am not sure how they started it. No wiring was messed with either.

Ill keep an eye out for your truck, hopefully it gets recovered!