PDA

View Full Version : Unexpecting Porsche victimized by Honda

XES
03-20-2004, 06:57 PM
With the car out on the street early this year...one of it's early victims was a new Porsche Carrera. A late-20, early 30 year old male with his girlfriend/wife thought he would make a mockery of the Honda that followed him (obviously he did not know what a large intercooler looked like ;) ).

It is unfortunate for the silver Carrera that he decided to pin the car upon exiting a hairpin turn onto Bow Trail. As he blew by another vehicle in the merging lane...the prelude proceeded to hug his rear bumper, then switch lanes (and gears), and blow by the overpriced coupe (continuing to pull away until a 5-8 car gap was established - at which point the breaks were applied). With the Carrera's owners girlfriends hands covering her face...it was obvious that the males "high-end car" was floored and doing him no good - other than scaring his passenger.

With 94 octane occupying the fuel tank and the Hondas boost up a few notches, the poor silver car had little chance. Maybe the next time he pulls up to a Honda he will think twice. Most likely not, he will want to gain back some of his confidence.

:burnout:

ShOwOfF
03-20-2004, 06:59 PM
LUDE POWER!!!!!

gpomp
03-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Now that's a sweet kill. :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
03-20-2004, 07:11 PM
PWNED!!!!! nice kill :D

sxtasy
03-20-2004, 07:18 PM
what does your car look like, any pics?

Shaolin
03-20-2004, 07:20 PM
NICE kill.. did you used to go to U of C?

nismodrifter
03-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
what does your car look like, any pics?

his car is this :bigpimp: lood

http://www3.telus.net/public/bunryn/gallery/P0000034.jpg

xrayvsn
03-20-2004, 07:44 PM
Check his sig for a dyno run vid.

WOW :eek:

Ben
03-20-2004, 07:54 PM
That comes as no surprise, your car would walk all over a Carrera, hahaha, runs a couple seconds faster in the Quarter Mile anyway. Love it, bet he felt the burning taste of defeat. I bet he was confident too, cause not many cars are as fast as a new Carrera, especially Hondas, the odds were in his favor but you just had to grab that blackjack when he's holding well on 20 :D Awesome!

sxtasy
03-20-2004, 07:55 PM
thats a very nice car, you live in Calgary?

Redlyne_mr2
03-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Great to hear the car is up and running. Looking forward to seeing it at SS

Kaos
03-20-2004, 09:02 PM
DAAAYYYYAAAMMMM, thats the same lude that has the IS tailight conversion right?

turbojohngt
03-20-2004, 09:06 PM
LMAO That's awesome:rofl:

sleeper
03-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Nice job man. Those damb yuppies think they own the show.

Ducati
03-20-2004, 09:46 PM
"Those damb yuppies think they own the show"

They don't own the show, but more often, they own the company you work for.
Still great to hear about the kill, tho.

illeagle
03-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Ducati

OR their dad's own the company you work for..

Alpine Autowerks
03-20-2004, 10:08 PM

:rofl:

crazydriver
03-20-2004, 10:14 PM
:rofl: :rofl: .. a honda owning a prosche, lol.. maybe the dude should learn what a intercooler looks like and y its there.. wut a sucka:rofl:

nismodrifter
03-20-2004, 10:15 PM

haha great shit :D
"hey....you are the fu<ker that pwned me last night when I was in my porsche...<start trump voice> YOU'RE FIRED<end trump voice> :D :D"

LudeRoca
03-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Nice kill man. Fucking love his car. One of a kind. nice and so damn fast!!!

XES
03-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
DAAAYYYYAAAMMMM, thats the same lude that has the IS tailight conversion right?

Maybe ;) ...

SS still won't be happening - at least until someone sponsors me with a set of axles. Then lookout :burnout:.

sleeper
03-21-2004, 12:51 AM
&quot;Those damb yuppies think they own the show&quot;

Still great to hear about the kill, tho. Well I own the company I work for! I dont know about U and I really dont care. I was just referring to the 90% of yuppies that drive porsche's in this city. HAHA good job XES :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
03-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by sleeper
Well I own the company I work for! I dont know about U and I really dont care. I was just referring to the 90% of yuppies that drive porsche's in this city. HAHA good job XES :thumbsup:
Those sure are accurate figures:rolleyes:

ExtremeSi
03-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Damn nice looking car XES. That's a lot of power out of a H23!

GQNammer
03-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Nice kill

I'm not against what you did or anything.........but wasn't that street racing? Whenever I see "kill posts" I always see, "SAY NO TO STREET RACING," and "You're a fucking dumbass" and what not. Why's this so different?

syeve
03-22-2004, 12:09 AM
its different because the prelude did'nt have his vteck switch activated.:D I may have heard the full story ;), there limited cars around and speeds might not have been far off what I go on Barlow when its wide open...it was a quick race anyways (in other words).

ExtremeSi
03-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer
Nice kill

I'm not against what you did or anything.........but wasn't that street racing? Whenever I see &quot;kill posts&quot; I always see, &quot;SAY NO TO STREET RACING,&quot; and &quot;You're a fucking dumbass&quot; and what not. Why's this so different?
Well there are some hypocrites on the forum, but usually the "say no to street racing" members give newbies a hard time that come on here with their minivan owning stories that are just plain out stupid. When someone more respectable tells a kill story with no sign of stupidity other than the fact that he was racing on the street they generally keep to themselves. That's my observation anyway.

XES
03-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer
Nice kill

I'm not against what you did or anything.........but wasn't that street racing? Whenever I see &quot;kill posts&quot; I always see, &quot;SAY NO TO STREET RACING,&quot; and &quot;You're a fucking dumbass&quot; and what not. Why's this so different?

Who said the driver of the prelude ever exceeded the speedlimit? It was not stated in the original post. And it also was not stated which prelude it was. Maybe it was mine maybe it was not ;)

I do not approve of street racing. The prelude simply tried to pass the driver of the new Porsche...which thought he would give the prelude a smoke show. If the Porsche were to have not applied full throttle to "show off" his hot car, then the prelude would have passed in a much safer and easier method. The pass just ended up being much more dramatic and painful to the Carrera driver.

syeve
03-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by XES

Who said the driver of the prelude ever exceeded the speedlimit? It was not stated in the original post. And it also was not stated which prelude it was. Maybe it was mine maybe it was not ;)

I do not approve of street racing. The prelude simply tried to pass the driver of the new Porsche...which thought he would give the prelude a smoke show. If the Porsche were to have not applied full throttle to &quot;show off&quot; his hot car, then the prelude would have passed in a much safer and easier method. The pass just ended up being much more dramatic and painful to the Carrera driver.

lol, fuck Brad SPEAK ENGLISH, not Brad code :D

maximus
03-22-2004, 01:09 AM
Dedinately a nice lude.... but at the end of the day he's still the one getting in the Porshe!!

:drama:

Ajay
03-22-2004, 01:17 AM
That is a SEXY car....nice job owning the Porsche!

ZorroAMG
03-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Good to see Mr. U.....nice kill for a nice car...although the guy probably still nailed his girlfriend on his versace sheets when he got home..LOL

3g4me
03-22-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by maximus
Dedinately a nice lude.... but at the end of the day he's still the one getting in the Porshe!!

:drama:

:werd:

QuasarCav
03-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Good to see Mr. U.....nice kill for a nice car...although the guy probably still nailed his girlfriend on his versace sheets when he got home..LOL

or girlfriends.......

C4S
03-22-2004, 03:21 PM
:D :D

Come on ! .. then I rather drive the "slower" Porsche then a "faster" honda .. ha ha ...... :rofl: :rofl: right ? :poosie:

Anyway, I don't think anyone drives a nice Porsche, will even consider race with just a Honda ... even a S2000 .... :D

I like Honda, and I drive Honda too(Acura, samething), and I love to follow any nice Porsche, to just look at it, because it is a PORSCHE. :drool:

MM99lude
03-22-2004, 07:29 PM
^^^ well owning a carrera would be nice, but the point is that XES managed to get the car out early this year and got a little deserved glory when he smoked some stiff in an expensive car. The guy thought he was hot shit and got owned!!

I say nice kill:thumbsup:

LancerShelby
03-22-2004, 07:34 PM
How many #'s are you running Brad?

XES
03-23-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by LancerShelby
How many #'s are you running Brad?

#'s ? like boost? hp? unclear question...

gpomp
03-23-2004, 09:22 AM
# = pound

XES
03-23-2004, 11:51 AM
My boost is variable between gears. In 4th, max boost is set at 14psi. In the lower gears boost is set at 10psi (or less) to fight wheelspin (which even happens in 3rd gear at 10psi when the turbo hits :burnout: ).

Lots of room to go ;)

nastynas418
03-30-2004, 11:25 PM
That cars sick man, nicely done!