PDA

View Full Version : FS: webcm

3G
03-20-2004, 09:44 PM
It's an Intel CS430 got it as a present, used it a couple times and dont use it anymore because my comps a shitfuck. What sounds reasonable? $55 or obo?

lolligager
05-01-2004, 07:55 AM
Is that $US? I'm in canada so it will need to be shipped. Does the camera include all accessories (cables, CD rom drivers, manual)? How does $35 (US) sound, provided shipping is not more than $5.

lolligager
05-01-2004, 08:11 AM
I meant $35 CAN, not $35 US

Gonthro
05-01-2004, 08:25 AM
erm, that guy is in calgary, but this post is also 2 months old, so its not too likely that he still has it

lolligager
05-01-2004, 08:23 PM
alfonso?

3G
05-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by lolligager
alfonso?

huh?

The web cam is still available, I wont go lower than $50 on the price, if you want me to ship it - send me a money order or something and you cover the shipping and then i will ship it :thumbsup:

lolligager
05-02-2004, 10:25 AM
OK, $50, provided its not broken and has the cables, disks etc. I'll pay the shipping charge but I'd like to check the cost for that. Whats your postal code there? I'll need that to check the cost to shipt here.

Do you have a PayPal account? I'd prefer to pay that way since there's no cost (to either of us), and its a great system for money transfers. I've used it before to pay for stuff and its great A maoney order costs like $10 which is 20% of what I'm buying which is too steep. PayPal is free.

If you're not familiar, check out the website paypal.com. The help section has answers to everything. I've copied/pasted two of the more important ones below. So just send me your postal code so I can check the shipping fee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Questions (from PayPal help section)

Q.I received a payment through PayPal. Now what?

A. After you sign up for a PayPal account, the payment you received will automatically be reflected in your account balance. There are many ways to use the funds in your PayPal balance:
Use it to send a payment to someone else. Use PayPal's virtual debit card to shop anywhere online
Sign up for the PayPal Money Market Reserve Fund to earn a return on your PayPal balance Withdraw the money to your bank account Request a PayPal ATM/Debit Card, and spend the money anywhere the MasterCard or Cirrus logos are displayed, or withdraw the money from an ATM

Q. Does it cost money to sign up for PayPal?

A. No. Opening a PayPal account is free. Personal accounts can send and receive money for free. There are low transaction fees for PayPal Premier and Business account members to receive payments.

lolligager
05-02-2004, 10:33 AM
btw, forgot to add, all you need to send or receive a payment is an email address.

lolligager
05-08-2004, 11:27 AM
I'll need your postal code to confirm the shipping cost, if you're still interested in selling the cam

3G
05-08-2004, 01:59 PM
T2A 5Z8..Thats not mine but its something close to me so yah. Let me know!

xkon
05-08-2004, 02:11 PM
ship it to him collect, let him worry about the shipping cost!