PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Rims/tires

S13ontap
01-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Hey fam. Lets see if the internet can help out with this one

Had a set of rims and tires stolen off my jeep last night.

15x10 rims. they were black, but dipped burgandy/purple... but that had faded... They're 5 lug. and i think it's like a 8 circle design.

and 33X12.5 Tires. General Grabber AT2 Still had loads of tread

If anyone comes across these or any piece of shit redneck crackheads selling them, don't call the police.
call me. 403.700.9765.

I fucken' want them myself.

Pics
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20170112_142432_zpsk6sd4u2l.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20170112_142432_zpsk6sd4u2l.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20170112_142429_zps8ie4wghs.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20170112_142429_zps8ie4wghs.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142709_zpsut2criw4.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142709_zpsut2criw4.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142651_zpsiwzkecuv.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142651_zpsiwzkecuv.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142646_zpseat5umgy.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142646_zpseat5umgy.jpg.html)

S13ontap
01-12-2017, 03:55 PM
um... how the hell do i put pics on here again....

S13ontap
01-25-2017, 07:21 PM
this place is so useless now.

Tik-Tok
01-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Yeah! How dare you guys not get right on the case of the missing tires, for a fellow Beyonder that hasn't posted 5 times in almost 5 years! WTF is up with that? I mean who doesn't want to deliver some crackheads into the hands of a violent person liks this?

C'mon fellows, lets crack this tire theft ring right open!

Tenkara Way
01-25-2017, 08:18 PM
Maybe S13ontap has a life beyond this forum unlike some? See what I did there?

Throw a daily alert on Kijiji, if it lists you'll be the first to know. Crackheads steal anything. I had one trying to get access to my garage with an unknown garage door opener.

Thaco
01-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Tenkara Way

Throw a daily alert on Kijiji, if it lists you'll be the first to know. Crackheads steal anything. I had one trying to get access to my garage with an unknown garage door opener. sweet burn 13 posts guy.

revelations
01-25-2017, 08:32 PM
Damn '08s again....

Tenkara Way
01-25-2017, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
sweet burn 13 posts guy.

It's 14!

Tik-Tok
01-25-2017, 08:46 PM

Which is fine, but calling Beyond out as useless because it hasn't magically found and personally delivered some crackhead thieves for a beatdown is just begging for a sarcastic response.

Tenkara Way
01-25-2017, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Which is fine, but calling Beyond out as useless because it hasn't magically found and personally delivered some crackhead thieves for a beatdown is just begging for a sarcastic response.

Eye roll.

Did not call anyone out as useless. I'm forming a list now.

Tik-Tok
01-25-2017, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by S13ontap
this place is so useless now.

Thaco
01-25-2017, 09:25 PM

this place is so useless now. clearly he didn't call anyone useless, he called everyone useless.

speedog
01-25-2017, 09:29 PM

Eye roll.

Did not call anyone out as useless. I'm forming a list now.

How afraid should we be?

LadyLuck
01-25-2017, 10:49 PM
Hey fam. Lets see if the internet can help out with this one

Had a set of rims and tires stolen off my jeep last night.

15x10 rims. they were black, but dipped burgandy/purple... but that had faded... They're 5 lug. and i think it's like a 8 circle design.

and 33X12.5 Tires. General Grabber AT2 Still had loads of tread

If anyone comes across these or any piece of shit redneck crackheads selling them, don't call the police.
call me. 403.700.9765.

I fucken' want them myself.

Pics
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20170112_142432_zpsk6sd4u2l.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20170112_142432_zpsk6sd4u2l.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20170112_142429_zps8ie4wghs.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20170112_142429_zps8ie4wghs.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142709_zpsut2criw4.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142709_zpsut2criw4.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142651_zpsiwzkecuv.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142651_zpsiwzkecuv.jpg.html)
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/Adam_McCorriston/20161111_142646_zpseat5umgy.jpg (http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Adam_McCorriston/media/20161111_142646_zpseat5umgy.jpg.html)

Just in case;)

EK 2.0
01-26-2017, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by LadyLuck

Just in case;)

:thumbsup:

S13ontap
02-05-2017, 10:22 PM
there used to be a time when the car community in this city banded together. Used to be a time you would post something like this and people would repost and share it so everyone was looking for the missing parts/ cars.

Now you fucking benchracers do this shit. nothing but talk shit. I said this place was useless now because no one did. and no one will. cause all of us that built REAL cars and grew up, don't have time to be on here anymore. WE have lives. But when we reach out to the world we my generation helped build here, little kids like you guys just talk shit. Fucken millennials. You kids live with your parents and work at the gap. You kids are the ones that message us about 500 dollar parts and offer 40 bucks.
Better times.... That's all I miss. Better times. I hope your shit gets punked. ANd I hope you never find it. I hope someone you could have reached out to just doesn't give a shit either. I hope your car you spent all your moms money on gets jacked. And no one gives a shit.
I don't post on here cause you benchracers and keyboard warriors took over the internet.
Thanks for reaffirming my thoughts about internet forums. Even local ones.
For those that this doesn't apply to, you know who you are. and I'm not talking about you.

And whoever said you wouldn't hand over a person like this to me cause I'm violent...
If you think the cops are gonna give 2 shits enough to get your back and help you. you're fucken nuts. They won't do shit. It's on us. Which is to say it's on you. Cause you guys don't have each others back for shit anymore. IT's god damn tragic.

dj_rice
02-05-2017, 10:54 PM
there used to be a time when the car community in this city banded together. Used to be a time you would post something like this and people would repost and share it so everyone was looking for the missing parts/ cars.

Now you fucking benchracers do this shit. nothing but talk shit. I said this place was useless now because no one did. and no one will. cause all of us that built REAL cars and grew up, don't have time to be on here anymore. WE have lives. But when we reach out to the world we my generation helped build here, little kids like you guys just talk shit. Fucken millennials. You kids live with your parents and work at the gap. You kids are the ones that message us about 500 dollar parts and offer 40 bucks.
Better times.... That's all I miss. Better times. I hope your shit gets punked. ANd I hope you never find it. I hope someone you could have reached out to just doesn't give a shit either. I hope your car you spent all your moms money on gets jacked. And no one gives a shit.
I don't post on here cause you benchracers and keyboard warriors took over the internet.
Thanks for reaffirming my thoughts about internet forums. Even local ones.
For those that this doesn't apply to, you know who you are. and I'm not talking about you.

And whoever said you wouldn't hand over a person like this to me cause I'm violent...
If you think the cops are gonna give 2 shits enough to get your back and help you. you're fucken nuts. They won't do shit. It's on us. Which is to say it's on you. Cause you guys don't have each others back for shit anymore. IT's god damn tragic.

:thumbsup:

FixedGear
02-05-2017, 11:02 PM
Wow, I was going to wish you luck in finding them and compliment you on your Jeep, but then I learned what a major dickface you are. Karma dude, you got no sympathy from me. :rofl:

vengie
02-05-2017, 11:25 PM
You're right, we all have grown up, which is why you are being called out for posting something as childish as "I want them myself".

Apparently you missed the boat on the whole "grown up" thing.

Not to mention, you're tone and overall degrading demeanor you've taken with your posts towards the members of this forum makes me want to really drop everything and help you!

Have yourself a nice day, and good luck finding your wheels.

Kloubek
02-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Since I joined years ago, I've found that Beyond has always helped out its own, and continues to do so. But with this kind of attitude, you're going to get diddly-squat for assistance.

I know first hand that getting ripped off is a pisser, and dealing with anger management issues is a real challenge. Attitude or not, I still wish you luck on both accounts.

rx7boi
02-06-2017, 11:07 AM
^ What he said.

So much hate!

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by FixedGear
Wow, I was going to wish you luck in finding them and compliment you on your Jeep, but then I learned what a major dickface you are. Karma dude, you got no sympathy from me. :rofl:

I think you're missing the point. I don't care about the jeep or the rims. It was a cheap beater.
It's the principal. It's the act. When someone steals your shit, to get for free, what you bought with money you earned through hard work, you feel violated.
And then when the law enforcement doesn't care enough to even ask your neighbor down the street to see their camera footage. You lose faith in the system.
So you reach out to a community that used to exist, only to find out that now they would rather just talk shit to someone that help out.

I got more %1000 more responses from you guys after I called you useless than I did the first weeks they were stolen. IT's pathetic that you'll jump on here to talk shit. but just click past a post of a local guy reaching out.

I don't want to get my rims back from the guy. I want to break his fucking legs so he doesn't punk someone else next.

You should want the same thing. Looks like Solidarity IS long gone and forgotten.

I hope the thief comes to your neighborhood next. and takes your shit.

Didn't spiderman teach us anything??!

Thaco
02-06-2017, 12:22 PM

I think you're missing the point. I don't care about the jeep or the rims. It was a cheap beater.
It's the principal. It's the act. When someone steals your shit, to get for free, what you bought with money you earned through hard work, you feel violated.
And then when the law enforcement doesn't care enough to even ask your neighbor down the street to see their camera footage. You lose faith in the system.
So you reach out to a community that used to exist, only to find out that now they would rather just talk shit to someone that help out.

I got more %1000 more responses from you guys after I called you useless than I did the first weeks they were stolen. IT's pathetic that you'll jump on here to talk shit. but just click past a post of a local guy reaching out.

I don't want to get my rims back from the guy. I want to break his fucking legs so he doesn't punk someone else next.

You should want the same thing. Looks like Solidarity IS long gone and forgotten.

I hope the thief comes to your neighborhood next. and takes your shit.

Didn't spiderman teach us anything??!

Right, becoming the criminal is much better than.... being... the... criminal?.... Hypocrite much?

As mentioned, most of us have grown up and realized that its not worth ruining your life to "teach that guy a lesson" then you're gonna be the one ruining your own life over this bullshit, most workplaces don't typically take well to the cops showing up and arresting you... so, not only do you have to fight in court, but you lose your job, maybe your house, everything else... just to tech this guy a lesson for stealing stuff you don't even care about.... you sure taught him....

And you really think an ass kickin is gonna teach a crackhead anything? all its gonna teach him is that oxy he gets from the hospital is better than crack

Mitsu3000gt
02-06-2017, 12:34 PM
One thing he's right about is that the police won't even look into a theft like this, even if he can hand them the criminal and plenty of evidence, so his only option is to try get them back himself.

Tik-Tok
02-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
One thing he's right about is that the police won't even look into a theft like this, even if he can hand them the criminal and plenty of evidence, so his only option is to try get them back himself.

But he doesn't even want them back, he just wants to curb stomp a crackhead... that's entirely what's wrong with him and why he shouldn't receive help.

speedog
02-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Using the posted telephone number and doing a few searches starts revealing a bunch of information quite quickly - I'm not sure I'd post my business number as a contact.

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 01:24 PM

But he doesn't even want them back, he just wants to curb stomp a crackhead... that's entirely what's wrong with him and why he shouldn't receive help.

And this is why you shouldn't be able to talk until you've earned the right to speak.

I bet you were raised up getting participation trophies for losing in soccer.

Let's all hold hands and sing fucken kumbaya, lets give the career criminals another chance to steal our shit and fuck our lives up. Let's pray for the goodness in people and eat fucken kale.

Bud I've been to jail, and I came damn close to being on the other side of this theft at more than one point in my life. I know first hand that the only way people learn to stop doing this shit is to be stopped and held accountable. not to be arrested, charged, and released in 2 days, so they can get right back out there and do it again. Hard lessons teach Hard to teach lessons.

You would probably forgive a guy off for raping your mom and invite him back in to have a round with your girlfriend.

Just because you're spineless. don't demand it from others. IF it was your shit that went missing, and I caught the guy and duct taped him to a tree for a week. You'd be singing a different story.

Get off your podium. You have no idea how the world works.

revelations
02-06-2017, 01:25 PM

Thats not accurate. There have been multiple instances where the CPS have paid visits to homes to retrieve stolen items that were posted on Kijiji.

The onus is on the former owner to have strong proof of claim though.
Saying "those were MINE" doesn't pass. Pictures of the items with distinct markings go a long way.

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by speedog
Using the posted telephone number and doing a few searches starts revealing a bunch of information quite quickly - I'm not sure I'd post my business number as a contact.

So glad to see you looking out for my interests NOW. lol

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by revelations

Thats not accurate. There have been multiple instances where the CPS have paid visits to homes to retrieve stolen items that were posted on Kijiji.

Saying "those were MINE" doesn't pass. Pictures of the items with distinct markings go a long way.

Yeah, in this instance, CPS was here to take my statement, (mostly cause i needed something for insurance. not because I expected them to do anything)
I had to point out the camera on my neighbors house.
I had to contact a neighbor I didn't know, and wait.
I had to get the footage of the crime
I had to canvas my area to find other cameras with the right angle of the plate.
I had to reach out to that neighbor.
And by the time that neighbor finally looked into it, the footage had been recorded over.

IF the police had done ANYTHING other than take a statement, they could have AT LEAST asked my neighbor to review the footage right away. - I had the 20-minute time frame already figured out.

But they left it all to me.
CPS don't do shit to solve petty crime. IF there was a shooting it would have been reviewed IMMEDIATELY. But nope. Just a couple grand in rims and tires. -lets go get donuts.

Man, I had a guy roll up to one of my sites with a van LOADED with stolen tools. selling brand new shit for 1/4 the price.
...I was like, no. fuck this. Called CPS, they wouldn't even send someone. said I had no way to prove they were stolen.
You can hand them the case on a silver platter and beat cops won't do shit.

If you really want results though, call the local division office, and talk to a detective in the specific unit. I've got a few buddies that are D's, and they say that if they had have gotten that call. they would have done something....

IT's sad. But It's true.

phil98z24
02-06-2017, 02:00 PM
I'd love some of the names of your "D" buddies so I can avoid them, or at least avoid ever working with them. If your online persona is even close to the real deal, you aren't exactly the type of person law enforcement should be friends with... or maybe you aren't?

FraserB
02-06-2017, 02:05 PM
I dunno Phil, maybe police detectives usually have criminals as friends?

Unless by "buddy" he means the detectives that arrested him and tossed him in jail.:dunno:

phil98z24
02-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
I dunno Phil, maybe police detectives usually have criminals as friends?

Unless by "buddy" he means the detectives that arrested him and tossed him in jail.:dunno:

Yeah, maybe I'm the one missing something here. :dunno:

NoPulp
02-06-2017, 02:12 PM
I love beyond :love: :rofl:

Tik-Tok
02-06-2017, 02:21 PM

Get off your podium. You have no idea how the world works.

Right... that's why I've never been to jail, or come "damn close" to stealing from others, because I don't know how the world works. :rofl: I'm sure your attitude is normal, and how it works in "your world", but believe me, your world is small and petty, and not representative of the rest of it around you.

As said, a crackhead isn't going to stop stealing because of a beat down. He isn't going to wake up in a hospital and say "This lifestyle just isn't worth it anymore, I'm going to get my shit together starting today!". The world really doesn't work like that. If it did, there wouldn't be any thieving crackheads around at all.

spikerS
02-06-2017, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by speedog
Using the posted telephone number and doing a few searches starts revealing a bunch of information quite quickly

Yeah, didn't take much to find out quite a bit of information about Adam...

Not that i need the services of a roofer or sider, but when I do, I probably won't be using East...

Mitsu3000gt
02-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by revelations

It's accurate based on my experience and several people around me who have been though similar unfortunate events.

Two separate instances, easily confirmed by the item serial numbers (and receipts matching said serial number), phone number of the thief, same meeting location requested by the thief, etc. and the police were completely uninterested. Virtually 100% chance of nailing the thief if they checked it out, but they didn't. The thief also had all kinds of Kijiji ads up for other suspicious items.

I explained fully in another thread about how my coworkers ended up buying back their own stolen property from the thief, because it was still cheaper than a new one. How sad is that? Imagine how infuriating that would be as a victim. These were $5K generators too, not steel rims or a cell phone. One simple police visit and they would have their item returned back for free, and the criminal caught. Maybe if they told the police they were going to the meet-up with a baseball bat or a knife they would have done something about it :dunno:

A third scenario, my girlfriend's close friend's place was broken into recently and a bunch of stuff was stolen. Police came, took a 10 min statement, and over a month later sent her a victim's pamphlet in the mail. She lived alone. No fingerprint checks to see if the person was already in some database (or in case they appear in future ones), no evidence taken from the scene, did not check the house in case someone was still inside, etc. I am not sure what's standard and obviously nobody expects them to go all-out CSI on the crime, but they did nothing other than take a statement. Aside from being caught in the act by an officer, it makes you wonder how anyone ever gets caught.

Maybe just bad luck 3 times in a row with lazy case officers who didn't care.

revelations
02-06-2017, 04:49 PM

It's accurate based on my experience and several people around me who have been though similar unfortunate events.

Two separate instances, easily confirmed by the item serial numbers (and receipts matching said serial number), phone number of the thief, same meeting location requested by the thief, etc. and the police were completely uninterested. Virtually 100% chance of nailing the thief if they checked it out, but they didn't. The thief also had all kinds of Kijiji ads up for other suspicious items.

I explained fully in another thread about how my coworkers ended up buying back their own stolen property from the thief, because it was still cheaper than a new one. How sad is that? Imagine how infuriating that would be as a victim. These were $5K generators too, not steel rims or a cell phone. One simple police visit and they would have their item returned back for free, and the criminal caught. Maybe if they told the police they were going to the meet-up with a baseball bat or a knife they would have done something about it :dunno:

A third scenario, my girlfriend's close friend's place was broken into recently and a bunch of stuff was stolen. Police came, took a 10 min statement, and over a month later sent her a victim's pamphlet in the mail. She lived alone. No fingerprint checks to see if the person was already in some database (or in case they appear in future ones), no evidence taken from the scene, did not check the house in case someone was still inside, etc. I am not sure what's standard and obviously nobody expects them to go all-out CSI on the crime, but they did nothing other than take a statement. Aside from being caught in the act by an officer, it makes you wonder how anyone ever gets caught.

Maybe just bad luck 3 times in a row with lazy case officers who didn't care.

Unfortunately, much depends on the date of the call made. Asking for the CPS on a Friday night to come out for this is a non-starter. If these incidents took place in the NE, the sheer number of higher priority calls and case loads prevents many things like this being done in that district.

What we used to do with the RCMP was have people come to the detachment and ask to "book" a constable. Obviously weekends were avoided.

Evidence of ownership was provided (receipt, distinctive photo evidence, S/N etc) and then the items would be retrieved.
No charges were typically laid as the RCMP/CPS would initially be there to be a show of force and/or keep the peace.
If said shit head decided to make a scene of it all, then they could be facing a charge of PSP - esp for high value items.

Sucks that sometimes these can be innocent third parties though.

Thaco
02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
yeah, possession can be proven, but that doesn't prove theft... so you could be curbstomping an innocent 3rd party, wouldn't you be a hero then??

revelations
02-06-2017, 05:35 PM
I mean, shit the last thing the cops need is more paperwork. Just the members standing around while the possessions are returned to the rightful owner is the ideal scenario.

You cant prove theft, but having to lay a charge against some clown who refuses to accept his situation, isn't ideal either.

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by spikerS

Not that i need the services of a roofer or sider, but when I do, I probably won't be using East3...

Bud I'm not hiding. I'll give you my address if you think you're ready to jump off the keyboard and do something.

I know full well my number is attached to my name and my company. MY COMPANY.
Why would I care that you wouldn't use me? You probably don't even own a home.

I'm done banging my head against the wall here. I'm well aware my thoughts on this matter are out of line. Doesn't change the fact that I'd act on every bit of what I said. And you guys are idiots if you think that I'd just dummy a guy like this in public. Telling me it's not worth it to lose my house? my job for fucking up a crackhead? News flash. No one cares about crackheads.

You guys keep spouting opinions about how I should act when it's none of your damn business. I built my life from nothing. And no one is gonna take that shit from me. Not the law. not some thief. Not some benchracing kids. -Although... some thief did take my shit... so......

Here's an Idea. why don't you use the system of law and order you blindly adhere to and talk about like a fucking bunch of fucking ethics professors, and report me to the police.
see how far that gets you. I could threaten lives right here and they wouldn't give a fuck.

Pat yourself on the back for being able to google my phone number. - Wow. You're a fucking superhero. While you hide behind your Ip address and screen name. I'm out in the open and not worried about shit. You're safe at home in your moms basement or your shitty rental house.

I keep forgetting I'm trying to argue with the internet.... what the fuck am I doing?

spikerS
02-06-2017, 06:53 PM

Bud I'm not hiding. I'll give you my address if you think you're ready to jump off the keyboard and do something.

wait, I don't mind, I mean, I have your address, and I am anything but a keyboard warrior...you wanna throw down, well...ok?

but, why exactly do you want to fight me?

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 07:06 PM

wait, I don't mind, I mean, I have your address, and I am anything but a keyboard warrior...you wanna throw down, well...ok?

but, why exactly do you want to fight me?

I don't want to fight you bud. But where I come from talking shit like that directly to me and mine steps outside the boundaries of this little chartroom banter were having. It crosses a line and I needed to call you out and find out if you even realized you crossed it.

spikerS
02-06-2017, 07:24 PM

Not that i need the services of a roofer or sider, but when I do, I probably won't be using East3...

Sorry, exactly what line did I cross there?

S13ontap
02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
by Implying that you're trying to dig up information on me bud. If you want to know who I am and how to get to me, I have to take it as you're trying to gain information on me that you could use against me.
I'm not gonna take that dry. I'm gonna call you out and see if you got jump. My address is listed. and attached to that phone number. 513 MacEwan Valley Rd NW. Come to my arena, I'll put on my fucking iron man suit and we can dance. I'll be here all night. and tomorrow.

if you're not going to do anything then you were just talking out of your fucking ass.
You throw up my personal info like a show of force that you're resourceful enough to search a phone number. Talk shit about a company you know nothing about, say you wouldn't use me, even though you don't own a house or have enough money to afford my services.... For what? You have no reason to be searching that information if you're not starting something.

It may not be your logic. But It's the logic I choose to use. So show up.

Or don't. I'm done. You should watch what you say to people. one day, in real life someone is gonna slap you, lets see you google your way out of that.

phil98z24
02-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Before you leave can I have the names of your buddies in CPS? I'd like to avoid them if at all possible.

shakalaka
02-06-2017, 07:49 PM
:rofl:

spikerS
02-06-2017, 07:55 PM
by Implying that you're trying to dig up information on me bud. If you want to know who I am and how to get to me, I have to take it as you're trying to gain information on me that you could use against me.
I'm not gonna take that dry. I'm gonna call you out and see if you got jump. My address is listed. and attached to that phone number. 513 MacEwan Valley Rd NW. Come to my arena, I'll put on my fucking iron man suit and we can dance. I'll be here all night. and tomorrow.

if you're not going to do anything then you were just talking out of your fucking ass.
You throw up my personal info like a show of force that you're resourceful enough to search a phone number. Talk shit about a company you know nothing about, say you wouldn't use me, even though you don't own a house or have enough money to afford my services.... For what? You have no reason to be searching that information if you're not starting something.

It may not be your logic. But It's the logic I choose to use. So show up.

Or don't. I'm done. You should watch what you say to people. one day, in real life someone is gonna slap you, lets see you google your way out of that.

I wasn't implying anything. I was posting 2 things. 1, a warning to you that you are publicly stating that you want to physically harm someone. With the number you posted, your personal information is linked really closely to that, and if someone with more internet savy than I (and I really have none, but found this info, and WAY more really quickly), imagine what happens when someone with more knowledge decides to fuck you over for fun. And 2, now that I know how you carry yourself personally, I can make some reasonable assumptions how you carry yourself professionally, and I now know that you and your company is probably one that I want to avoid.

now, you take what you want from it, and yeah, one day I might get smacked, its happened in the past. But, if you think you are tough because you now give me your address, which I already had (now everyone else does too, great job on that btw), you may want to reconsider. I wonder if the people who jacked your stuff might see this, and now might come mess with your house...just wondering aloud here big guy...You might want to take more care with your privacy...not like I am one to talk HAHA, most of beyond knows where I live.

and for the record, I just got the roof here redone, and I have siding damage from the hail last year that still needs to be fixed, but yeah...

but you know, you wanna keep the tough guy attitude, well, you are the challenger....COME AT ME BRO! :rofl:

Thaco
02-06-2017, 08:00 PM
this guy deserves the troll of the year award, unless he's serious, then i pity him.

vengie
02-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Spikers, that is simply not cool man.

This guy has done nothing to deserve his name and company to be brought into this. Is he an internet tough guy? sure! but please remove the personal information, posting that stuff when unwarranted is very childish.

R154
02-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Of course we could post spikers personal information. What's fair is fair right?

:rolleyes:

I don't know. When you act a fool expect to be banerjee'd.

TomcoPDR
02-06-2017, 09:54 PM
The pattern for the rims, what vehicles can they possible fit as well? To be looking out for vehicles that the rims can also fit. Is it only Jeep GC?

spikerS
02-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by vengie
Spikers, that is simply not cool man.

This guy has done nothing to deserve his name and company to be brought into this. Is he an internet tough guy? sure! but please remove the personal information, posting that stuff when unwarranted is very childish.

I didn't think I was identifying him publicly, hence why I only used a first name, and only part of the business name. In fairness, I have made the business name less identifiable.

What it was, was to show that all his personal information is available through his phone number, and may want to change his post as he is making threats to physically harm someone to an extent that would probably require hospitalization.

I understand his frustration, but, should something happen, he has made himself the prime suspect and super easy to find by the police, or anyone else for that matter.

spikerS
02-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by R154
Of course we could post spikers personal information. What's fair is fair right?

:rolleyes:

I don't know. When you act a fool expect to be banerjee'd.

Meh, not worried about that. Like I said, most of beyond knows where I live and have been to my house. Feel free to come say hi anytime, I will have the coffee on.

R154
02-06-2017, 10:15 PM
What's ironic, is a while ago when a long time member had his cars stolen, a bunch of us drove around country hills/panorama looking, that's were I met you out and about helping/looking w/ you gal.

Kinda funny.

spikerS
02-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by R154
What's ironic, is a while ago when a long time member had his cars stolen, a bunch of us drove around country hills/panorama looking, that's were I met you out and about helping/looking w/ you gal.

Kinda funny.

Yup, and that is how a lot of people know me too. I will do anything in my power to help people, and I don't expect anything in return. However, when you come out as an asshat, I kinda remember that i am volunteering my time. :rofl:

vengie
02-06-2017, 10:56 PM

I didn't think I was identifying him publicly, hence why I only used a first name, and only part of the business name. In fairness, I have made the business name less identifiable.

What it was, was to show that all his personal information is available through his phone number, and may want to change his post as he is making threats to physically harm someone to an extent that would probably require hospitalization.

I understand his frustration, but, should something happen, he has made himself the prime suspect and super easy to find by the police, or anyone else for that matter.

A simple PM could have rendered the same result without anything being shared publicly.

You did it simply to poke the bear as you were looking for a reaction. That's not cool man.

Take the high road.

FraserB
02-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
The pattern for the rims, what vehicles can they possible fit as well? To be looking out for vehicles that the rims can also fit. Is it only Jeep GC?

It will fit any vehicle with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
All Jeep Wranglers up to 2006
Any Jeep Cherokee up to 2001
Some Ford Explorers

Probably missing a few. But those rims are far too common that even if you saw a set, you could never prove ownership without a very obvious marking on them.

peter07r1
02-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Yep old man has his credit card stolen... theif ordered stuff to his house using the card....CPS did nothing about it despite having this person handed to them.

riander5
02-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Has anyone fought yet

Hallowed_point
02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
I'll share this as well. Losers..

tirebob
02-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Wellllllll.... I must say I am a little bit surprised by the way this entire thread has gone, but I will say, Adam's work roofing is absolutely stellar!!! I realize there may be a lot of E-testosterone being tossed around here by everybody, but when my house got toasted by hail for a second time in less than a complete calendar year, Adam was the first person to drop stuff and come and help me. He did a ridiculously clean, solid and professional job and knowing my situation he fixed up a lot of shit work the peeps who did the first job screwed up and wouldn't take an extra nickel from me. After the job was done a couple small things came up that had nothing to do with the wrk he did, but he still drove out, checked them out and fixed me up.

I will also say, all of my neighbours were so impressed with the job he did for me, he ended up getting another 5 jobs all around me and every one of them raved about how great a job and how honest and conscientious he was about his work.

Say what you want about his internet tone, but that guy will have all my roofing business forever. Do not bad mouth the guys work because he is to roofing what I consider myself to be for tires.

Clever
02-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to say that some of us are actually keeping an eye out, I have been canvassing Kijiji too, albeit for personal reasons as I'm looking for wheels and tires as well. But I get what you're saying, Beyond CSI was amazing back in the day, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people here who are watching/ looking out for you, just not posting much.

FraserB
02-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Clever
Just wanted to say that some of us are actually keeping an eye out, I have been canvassing Kijiji too, albeit for personal reasons as I'm looking for wheels and tires as well. But I get what you're saying, Beyond CSI was amazing back in the day, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people here who are watching/ looking out for you, just not posting much.

Realistically, there is little use. The rims are so generic and common that, unless OP has some specific markings on them, there is no way to prove ownership.

TomcoPDR
02-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Clever

I've asked what other vehicles they would fit in, to be looking out for those vehicles....... But Fraser said kinda common generic aftermarket rims. I'll still keep it in mine though, but hopefully if they're Adam's rims, it'll start shouting profanity at me, then I'll know they're his.

Originally posted by FraserB

It will fit any vehicle with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
All Jeep Wranglers up to 2006
Any Jeep Cherokee up to 2001
Some Ford Explorers

Probably missing a few. But those rims are far too common that even if you saw a set, you could never prove ownership without a very obvious marking on them.

BokCh0y
02-08-2017, 01:17 AM
I've kept my eyes online too as I am looking for larger rims for my Tacoma, but haven't come across your rims. Have seen similar, and like others have said, the rims are generic, but will keep my eyes open for you.

S13ontap
02-08-2017, 01:30 PM

I'll still keep it in mine though, but hopefully if they're Adam's rims, it'll start shouting profanity at me, then I'll know they're his.

Hahaha, that's too good. lol Re-reading this whole thing has just made me lol repeatedly.
Except Bob killed the mood. but I still love him.

I don't expect to find them. But thanks for the effort.
Beyond CSI did used to be a thing. that's all I was really trying to say at first.

I've got the footage. I'll try and link it in here. I think it was a 2 tone explorer that took em.

S13ontap
02-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Couldn't get the original up. I know it doesn't help. but it's good for a laugh

https://youtu.be/Rmuflcv3_Og

interlude
02-08-2017, 03:32 PM
i've been randomly checking kijiji. If they have seen this thread, they probably sprayed them a different color.