PDA

View Full Version : who watched the flames game?

88CRX
03-20-2004, 11:36 PM
holy shit..... kipper fighting :thumbsdow i saw our playoff hopes going down the drain. we cant have our #1 goalie throwing punches

88CRX
03-20-2004, 11:41 PM
any for the record jordan tootoo is the biggest pussy ever :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

if he's gonna talk shit and drop his gloves with out best player then he better no turtle and step back from fighting a real fighter :thumbsdow i'm sorry but he's a sorry excuse for a hockey player.

dirty_magic
03-20-2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I didnt see the tail end. Ive played hockey against Jordan Tootoo in the NWT. He never used to be the way he is now. I find that now he is very cocky. He has always been an intense player, with lots of energy, but I agree, you cant sucker punch someone and then be a wimp about it it, you reap what you sow, if i spelt that right.

thich
03-20-2004, 11:48 PM
crazy fighting at the end...

it was a little disheartening watching the game.

how far does this set us back?

Dope Dealer
03-20-2004, 11:48 PM
Tootoo is a pussy. Every game I see him doing something bad and people come after him, he chickens out.. He is a small guy too.. He looks scared when Oliwa was coming after him in first :rofl:

Bad game tonight. Lost a lot of money on the Flames tonight.. Ahh well..

Oliwa is the man haah.. Kippy and Vokoun fight wasn't really anything.. Just shoves and a punch here and there..

How about Sutter and the Nashville coach? Hhaha, now that was entertainment.

thich
03-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

:werd:

88CRX
03-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Tootoo is a pussy. Every game I see him doing something bad and people come after him, he chickens out.. He is a small guy too.. He looks scared when Oliwa was coming after him in first :rofl:

Bad game tonight. Lost a lot of money on the Flames tonight.. Ahh well..

Oliwa is the man haah.. Kippy and Vokoun fight wasn't really anything.. Just shoves and a punch here and there..

Ya that was great.... Oliwa lines up on the one side and hartnell just skates away. So Oliwa skates over and lines up the opposite wing. And then that player (dont remember who) just ups and leaves as well. HAHA... bunch of pussies :nut:

And before that Oliwa was just stairing down Tootoo who WAS on the ice untill he saw Oliwa.

davidI
03-21-2004, 12:24 AM
I think Hall was the second guy to skate away.

Either way, props to Sutter for putting Oliwa out even though I have a feeling he'll get shit over it. Bill McCreary is such a piece of shit referee. He should no longer be allowed to ref Calgary games - he always seems to pull shit out of his ass to screw us over.

Dope Dealer
03-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Hahahh, Tootoo looked relieved when he got back to bench and pointed up to clock saying no time for Oliwa to do anything to him...

Shoulda had Simon, Oliwa and Iginla out there with Gauthier and Lydman haha.. (Not even sure if Lydman was dressed?)

Dope Dealer
03-21-2004, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah, anyone see the Leafs game? Belak and Worrell was a damn good fight.. Toronto killed Avs haha I love it! :)

GorG
03-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Yo what was the fight about?>?>?

Gonthro
03-21-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by GorG

everyone was pussying away from oliwa... then everyone just started scrappin with 10 seconds left, even the 2 goalies were goin at each other

Davetronz
03-21-2004, 02:47 AM
I think it was good of Kipper beating the shit out of Volkoun.
That bastard was trying to get his face in there throwing cheap shots at Calgary for the last 10 seconds. If goalies arent gonna stay in the net, they should get punched ;)

It was hilarious when the linesman had to stand between Oliwa and the opposition at the face off. That was the FIRST time I have ever seen that.

Too bad Tootoo didnt get punched out.

davidI
03-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by GorG

I think it was about the lack of officiating all game. Why else would sutter be putting out all of the big men with under 3 seconds left?

Davetronz
03-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by davidI

I think it was about the lack of officiating all game. Why else would sutter be putting out all of the big men with under 3 seconds left?
The brawl was most likely the cause of Tootoo being a fucktard again. He started it by pointing at Oliwa, pointing at the score and laughing, then he left the ice....

Poor poor taste in that player...

Ajay
03-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Tootoo needs a good beating to let him know he's not as good as he seems to be.

It was a disappointing game since Calgary lost but by no means do I see it as ruining their chances of making the playoffs. I think it's the opposite....the Flames are SOOOOO hungry for it now and you could see it at the end of the game last night. Every game and every win matters a huge deal to them so I can bet that the next game they play on Monday I think....they're gonna be coming outta the gates with more motivation than ever.

davidI
03-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318

The brawl was most likely the cause of Tootoo being a fucktard again. He started it by pointing at Oliwa, pointing at the score and laughing, then he left the ice....

Poor poor taste in that player...

Could have had something to do with it although I still think the reffing was the main reason. Simon received a triple minor for roughing right at the end there apparently. I just read a thing in the Sun about the game and there were a lot of negative comments towards the refs etc.

Hopefully Sutter doesn't get fined and Oliwa doesn't get in shizzle over apparently 'manhandling' a linesman.

Edit: The article was in the Sun, not the herald :)

core_upt
03-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah, anyone see the Leafs game? Belak and Worrell was a damn good fight.. Toronto killed Avs haha I love it! :)

Yeah, until Belak two-handed Vaananen. I hate the Leafs, they are so cheap. And then two minutes later Belfour two handed another player in front of the crease. Avs shoulda won, but oh well, once Forsbergs back, they'll own the league! Toronto sucks.

Dope Dealer
03-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Sutter suspended 2 games, Oliwa for 3...

Yeah Belak is an idoit. That was vicious.

Davetronz
03-21-2004, 10:11 PM

Yeah Belak is an idoit. That was vicious.
FAWWWWWK....

88CRX
03-21-2004, 10:16 PM

nhl :thumbsdow way to blow another one

i swear they just keep getting dumber and dumber :thumbsdow since when do coaches get suspended?

Dope Dealer
03-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Haha, Oliwa was for 'abuse of an official' and Sutter's suspension was 'selection of players'. Stupid....

RiCE-DaDDy
03-21-2004, 11:30 PM
send just 4 tough guys out to with 3 secs left :rolleyes:

i llike the flames and what sutter has done, but c'mon what he did was prett goonish

"you guys beat us so we'll just get a bunch of guys to kick your ass"

davidI
03-22-2004, 12:33 AM
I guess the league failed to see all of the poor calls during the game and take any action against McCreary.

RiCE-DaDDy
03-22-2004, 12:41 AM
OK so there was bad officiating, but it doesnt warrant what happened... and unlike the NFL, the refs are always right :rolleyes:

davidI
03-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
OK so there was bad officiating, but it doesnt warrant what happened... and unlike the NFL, the refs are always right :rolleyes:

I didn't say it warranted what happened. All I'm saying is the league is always so quick to fine or suspend players yet they seldom seem to do anything about poor officiating. If you saw the game you would see all the hooks and roughing that was not called on Nashville and you could tell that they were taking advantage of the fact that they weren't getting called for doing stuff like that. I don't blame the Nashville players for doing that because that is just playing to win but the refs are there to keep the game under control which they did not - so why are Sutter and Oliwa the only ones taking blame. :confused: :rolleyes:

lam-boy
03-22-2004, 12:50 AM
send just 4 tough guys out to with 3 secs left :rolleyes:

i llike the flames and what sutter has done, but c'mon what he did was prett goonish

"you guys beat us so we'll just get a bunch of guys to kick your ass"

then i guess you clearly didn't watch the hockey game.

3rd period
trashville players were tackling, holding onto flames players with no calls being held against them. Reffing was horriable.

RiCE-DaDDy
03-22-2004, 01:02 AM
out of all 4 major sports, NFL is the only one to do something bout there officiating

quiksilver
03-22-2004, 01:29 AM
sutter knew it was a loss so he decided to intemidate. :thumbsup: i think it worked.

GDCivicSi
03-22-2004, 01:54 AM
:thumbsdow

2 words: refs fault

Gonthro
03-22-2004, 09:13 AM
yea, oliwa is gone for 3 games, Sutter gone for 2 Games, and they got fine $50K for that... i was thinkin 'hell, if they're gonna get suspended and fined anyways, they may as well clear the benches'

Dope Dealer
03-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro
yea, oliwa is gone for 3 games, Sutter gone for 2 Games, and they got fine $50K for that... i was thinkin 'hell, if they're gonna get suspended and fined anyways, they may as well clear the benches'

Haha, that would do us no good :P I believe it's a ten game suspension if you come on the ice if it's not your shift and join in on the fight. I think so at least.

lam-boy
03-22-2004, 11:35 AM

Haha, that would do us no good :P I believe it's a ten game suspension if you come on the ice if it's not your shift and join in on the fight. I think so at least.

hahahaha my god man trashville is funny

"There will be payback" or something along those lines by mr. trotz

hahahahahahahaha omg..ahh payback is that edmonton and la are gonna knock St.louis and trashville outta the playoffs
hahahaha!

davidI
03-22-2004, 11:41 AM
I think Dallas should be afraid for tonite....:D

Dope Dealer
03-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Haha, I know I laughed at that payback comment also. That's what started this whole Moore incident.. Haha, payback.

I'd like to see Calgary and Nashville play again and Calgary injury that pecker Tootoo.. I hate that guy.

lam-boy
03-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Haha, I know I laughed at that payback comment also. That's what started this whole Moore incident.. Haha, payback.

I'd like to see Calgary and Nashville play again and Calgary injury that pecker Tootoo.. I hate that guy.

maybe trotz and sutter should do a line brawl and them two fight each other. haha

Roadrage
03-22-2004, 11:58 AM

If you saw the game you would see all the hooks and roughing that was not called on Nashville and you could tell that they were taking advantage of the fact that they weren't getting called for doing stuff like that.

I was at the game and must say that some of the non calls (both ways) was quite an eyeopener. The one that remains in my mind is the one where Simon was held down by a Nashville defenseman and couldn't leave the zone while the Flames tried to regroup in the neutral zone (I believe the Flames were on the tail end of a powerplay as well). The kicker was that Dan Hamhuis (sp) took a run at Simon just as Simon got free and I think it was McCreary standing less then 10 feet away watching everything, didn't call a damn thing. Simon trapped in the zone, not within 40 feet of the puck and someone takes a run at him. If that's not called charging, I don't know what is.

davidI
03-22-2004, 08:36 PM
If anyone else is watching the Dallas game you'll understand how pissed off I am right now. McCreary is reffing the game again and somehow, between him and the video goal judge, they managed to disallow a Flames goal that should have counted.

GODAMMITMOTHERFUCKINGBASTARDSHITDAMNREF

lam-boy
03-22-2004, 08:39 PM
If anyone else is watching the Dallas game you'll understand how pissed off I am right now. McCreary is reffing the game again and somehow, between him and the video goal judge, they managed to disallow a Flames goal that should have counted.

GODAMMITMOTHERFUCKINGBASTARDSHITDAMNREF

NO FUCKING KIDDING!
"kicking motion" haha mccreary is mcclearly an idiot.

davidI
03-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Just to add. The commentator's were complaining about how long the video goal judge was taking because it was so obviously a goal. They kept saying to 'just drop the puck' because it 'should be obvious that it's a goal' yet some how McCreary managed to hoop us again.

No wonder the NHL is losing money...I don't even want to watch the game anymore due to this crap.

CKY
03-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

NO FUCKING KIDDING!
"kicking motion" haha mccreary is mcclearly an idiot.
:rofl:

Davetronz
03-22-2004, 09:40 PM
McCreary should be anally electrocuted!

RiCE-DaDDy
03-23-2004, 01:09 AM
flames is on the downward spiral now :(

Davetronz
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM
flames is on the downward spiral now :(
They did play one hell of a team tonight, and they were missing their coach and ruffian...
:(