PDA

View Full Version : Split (movie)

TomcoPDR
01-22-2017, 11:47 PM
Good acting James McAvoy. Didn't find it that thrilling at all though.

And in a way...

In my mind, I'm even thinking the whole Kevin (and split personalities) "guy" is all made up in Casey's head, and that she's the one that drugged and killed her 2 bully girlfriends. The beast was just some animal (tiger) that she released on her friends. The reference of flashbacks how her uncle raped her and she was taught how to hunt/live among the wilderness, gives me the image that in some way Casey can tame the animal as a zoo keeper (kind of why the "beast" left her alone). Anyway, that's totally an alternate personality of me thinking

NoSup4U
01-23-2017, 07:05 AM
Enjoyed it, and agree great acting on his behalf. Not nearly as thrilling as I had expected though, and was almost more comedic. Probably could have waited for it to be on demand.

Honestly, we were kind of thinking along the same line as your spoiler towards the end, but mostly to the fact we knew there was supposed to be a twist.

Dumbass17
01-23-2017, 10:12 AM
I've been trying to watch this on Kodi but it keeps streaming a bowling movie instead :nut:

Xtrema
01-23-2017, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
I've been trying to watch this on Kodi but it keeps streaming a bowling movie instead :nut:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2660118/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Because it is, same year too.

Dumbass17
01-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2660118/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Because it is, same year too.
Yes I realize/saw this. But the one I'm trying to watch has the movie poster and description of the non-bowling movie but when it streams its the bowling one unfortunately.

TomcoPDR
01-23-2017, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17

Yes I realize/saw this. But the one I'm trying to watch has the movie poster and description of the non-bowling movie but when it streams its the bowling one unfortunately.

You should watch the bowling movie split anyways and report back . Probably more thrilling than the multi personality Split movie.

max_boost
01-23-2017, 02:11 PM
The ending! :eek: